- This driver has been blocked from loading.
- Can not connect to low level driver. Please reinstall The Driver under Local system administrator account or try to start driver manually using "Low Level Driver Installation" shortcut.
- Can not load low level device driver. Please restart application.
- Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.
- Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.
- Error code 0xc0000428
ReadyDriver Plus install itself as boot.bin file, and then modifies Windows Vista Boot Configuration Data (BCD), which is then read by Windows Boot Manager (the bootloader for Vista) to load ReadyDriver. When Windows Vista boot loader reads BCD, it loads ReadyDriver which will then makes the appropriate selection to disable Signed Driver Signature Enforcement, based on what user choose to install. So in a way, ReadyDriver Plus manages to permanently disable driver signing enforcement in Windows Vista, both x32 and x64, by automatically select "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" option in the "Advanced Boot Options" menu on system startup.
sounds slick, here is the download link