• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:56 PM

Where Steve Jobs might be the person that was almost a god to some Apple lovers, Dennis Ritchie is the same for most programmers.

The inventor of C, and it's children C#, C++ and embedded C, has died. The man also did a lot for the Linux community and without his work, we would not have Windows, Linux, Apple, Microsoft, you name it. No program can exist without his writing.

/* For Dennis Ritchie */
#include <stdio.h>
#include <main.h> /* Just to be sure*/
main () {
    printf("Goodbye world.\n We will miss you father");
    return 0;
};

#2 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

Done with Kollege!

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • Interests:Whom am I? I am a creature who is lulled into the dark reaches of the internet. One whom seeks information of uselessness, of the obscure. One whom is addicted to information, images and graphics. He who seeks out music of the generation, artist like Justice or Meg. He is one who has lost his hat, his way and his yellow dress with pink flowers.<br /><br />I like Cake.<br /><br />You know, it is waffle day in Sweden...know what goes well with waffles?<br /><br />Beer.

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:03 AM

That is perfect Sphere, nothing else could be said that pays home-age to the man IMHO. *bows head in respect*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users