#61 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:56 AM

9/11 was a tragedy it's so sad I don't care whose fault it was it could have been my fault and it'd still be a tragedy, but if it is an inside job... I'm seriously leaving the states!

#62 clarky3429

clarky3429

No I will not fix your computer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:13 AM

the problem is that we will probobly never know....

#63 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:26 AM

I know and that really bothers me :(

#64 Visentinel

Visentinel

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:23 AM

all truths eventually reveal themselves, it just takes time.

#65 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 12:36 AM

I hope I live to see it....

Dave might not, he is about 70. LOL, j/k, j/k

Please, DON"T BAN ME!!!!! NOOOO!!!!

#66 theman

theman

x64 Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:29 PM

9/11..Katrina..any major disaster..they're all bound to have their own conspiracy theories. I read that USA Today published some theory about Katrina that suggested some Japanese crime groups used old Soviet electromagnetic equipment to create the hurricane, as a retaliation to the Hiroshima hydrogen bomb dropping in World War II. :lol: See its ridiculous...people have good imaginations and they can think up things like this. Doesn't mean they're accurate. I've heard all sorts of these theories before. They tend to blame an incredibly horrible event, even natural disasters, on large corporations, political figures, and most commonly, our government. I think its a psychological thing..where people need to find a reason or cause of a devastating event, so they can accept it and make it feel more valid. Sorry if this seems kind of harsh..it's just my viewpoint. I think scientifically and logically, it's my nature.

#67 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:46 PM

True....there is a lot of conspiracy theory out there....when it is widely distributed, or wrongly said by the news anchors, people take it astruth...shows how crazy theorys and legends get started.

#68 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:28 AM

It all just depends on what helps you sleep at night on what you beleive or pretend to believe...

#69 Visentinel

Visentinel

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:19 AM

I don't know about Katrina but 911 really was a conspiracy theman, don't ignore the evidence in front of you :lol:

#70 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:09 AM

View PostVisentinel, on Oct 9 2005, 11:19 PM, said:

I don't know about Katrina but 911 really was a conspiracy theman, don't ignore the evidence in front of you :lol:
I tend to agree with theman on this.

#71 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 01:48 PM

hmm I wonder if it is possible to create hurricane's like Katrina using mag... J/k I believe that story is a bunch of bs, but if you look at the videos, I'm not sure what to believe on the 9/11 thing anymore.

#72 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:05 PM

What helps me sleep at night is knowing Dave is all the way over in California!!

#73 theman

theman

x64 Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 02:21 AM

View PostVisentinel, on Oct 9 2005, 11:19 PM, said:

Those videos aren't exactly clear evidence. When I looked at each of these, you could see the plane's nose (where a lot of the electronics are) hit the building, which caused the flash, then the plane went in, then exploded as the wings (where the fuel tanks are) hit the inside. Think about it...why would a 7xx commercial airliner be carrying a missle, and how? You would have to modify it big time, and it would be clearly visible on the plane before the impact. Also it just doesn't make any sense at all if you're crashing into the building anyways. A commercial airliner with wings full of fuel crashing into a building is plenty enough for it to blow up.

#74 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 03:39 AM

Did you hear about the UFO that crash landed in the middle of the eye of Katrina??? Seriously, there's a story going around about it... I can't help but laugh at it!

#75 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 04:00 AM

View Posttheman, on Oct 10 2005, 07:21 PM, said:

Those videos aren't exactly clear evidence. When I looked at each of these, you could see the plane's nose (where a lot of the electronics are) hit the building, which caused the flash, then the plane went in, then exploded as the wings (where the fuel tanks are) hit the inside. Think about it...why would a 7xx commercial airliner be carrying a missle, and how? You would have to modify it big time, and it would be clearly visible on the plane before the impact. Also it just doesn't make any sense at all if you're crashing into the building anyways. A commercial airliner with wings full of fuel crashing into a building is plenty enough for it to blow up.
And im also sure, they were cleared for flight by Control tower, baggage, taxi, and all other planes sitting on the ground with huge bombs sitting under their wings, and no one noticed? Please!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users