Jump to content


Profile Settings


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

    Chairman of the Board

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,783 posts
  • Location:From the whatever it is, Pluto
  • Country:USA

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

Since our upgrade, we have some added features in your profile settings. Please take a minute to update your information and add some friends to your list :huh:

Thanks
Nvy

#2 chriso_86

chriso_86

    Director of Technology Development

  • Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Location:Illinois
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.
  • Country:U.S.

Posted 17 June 2007 - 12:35 AM

Why do I need to add friends to my list if everyone here is my friend? Kinda defeats the purpose.

#3 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

    rog'er wilco

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,735 posts
  • Country:lower uncton

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:28 AM

View Postchriso_86, on Jun 16 2007, 05:35 PM, said:

Why do I need to add friends to my list if everyone here is my friend? Kinda defeats the purpose.
i know, that's why i haven't used it. we are all so familiar with each other, it would be redundant (which is way way cool :huh: )!

#4 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

    Chairman of the Board

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,783 posts
  • Location:From the whatever it is, Pluto
  • Country:USA

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:57 AM

now thats kind of odd, and now makes me wonder about myspace. Seems everyone is adding friends all the time

#5 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

    Motorcycles and running

  • Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Location:South Eastern WA
  • Interests:Holy CRAPBALLS! I totally remember this place!
  • Country:USA

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:06 AM

Well i added friends, and will continue to add them as soon as i realize you are not on my list LOL. Again, kudos to the updated site!

#6 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

    rog'er wilco

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,735 posts
  • Country:lower uncton

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:49 AM

View PostNvyseal, on Jun 16 2007, 10:57 PM, said:

now thats kind of odd, and now makes me wonder about myspace. Seems everyone is adding friends all the time
well, myspace is "my space",so you might want to have others become "friends", whereas on site, here, is "ourspace" :huh:

#7 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

    Chairman of the Board

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,783 posts
  • Location:From the whatever it is, Pluto
  • Country:USA

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:58 AM

View Postm.oreilly, on Jun 16 2007, 11:49 PM, said:

well, myspace is "my space",so you might want to have others become "friends", whereas on site, here, is "ourspace" :huh:
I guess im thinking into the future, where i want others to become friends with me, and know who my friends are, so they can become your friends too.

#8 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

    rog'er wilco

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,735 posts
  • Country:lower uncton

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:40 AM

View PostNvyseal, on Jun 16 2007, 11:58 PM, said:

I guess im thinking into the future, where i want others to become friends with me, and know who my friends are, so they can become your friends too.
...as long as they bring their own chips and beer :huh:

#9 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

    Motorcycles and running

  • Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Location:South Eastern WA
  • Interests:Holy CRAPBALLS! I totally remember this place!
  • Country:USA

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:57 PM

View Postm.oreilly, on Jun 17 2007, 12:40 AM, said:

...as long as they bring their own chips and beer :huh:
I'll bring the beer... :sun_bespectacled:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users