• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#136 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

Done with Kollege!

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • Interests:Whom am I? I am a creature who is lulled into the dark reaches of the internet. One whom seeks information of uselessness, of the obscure. One whom is addicted to information, images and graphics. He who seeks out music of the generation, artist like Justice or Meg. He is one who has lost his hat, his way and his yellow dress with pink flowers.<br /><br />I like Cake.<br /><br />You know, it is waffle day in Sweden...know what goes well with waffles?<br /><br />Beer.

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

Attached Image: DSC_0116.jpg
Attached Image: DSC_0119.jpg
Attached Image: DSC_0120.jpg

;) Mmmm, brunch. Made french toast with bacon, eggs and OJ. Recipe for the toast here. BTW- sourdough works GREAT!

#137 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:36 AM

Looks great Christo. And you unknowingly helped me out with the pic of the bacon on the paper towel (my brother says never, I say always). I can't wait to send him pictures! Thx! ;) ;)

#138 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:44 PM

Past 1PM still had not eaten anything today. I looked around in the fridge and decided to make myself a nice little omelette. No ham or whatsoever so it would be a veggie omelette. Took 3 eggs, some milk, mixed that together, threw it in the pan, added 5 slices of tomato and some chopped shallots, with a bit of salt and pepper. And don't forget the cheese! When cooked almost to perfection I just put the pan in the oven on "broil" for a little color, and there I got myself a nice breakfast/lunch/brunch. Two slices of grilled, buttered raisin bread are a little yummy extra. :P

Oh and my camera sucks.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: omelette_001.jpg
  • Attached Image: omelette_002.jpg

#139 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

Done with Kollege!

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • Interests:Whom am I? I am a creature who is lulled into the dark reaches of the internet. One whom seeks information of uselessness, of the obscure. One whom is addicted to information, images and graphics. He who seeks out music of the generation, artist like Justice or Meg. He is one who has lost his hat, his way and his yellow dress with pink flowers.<br /><br />I like Cake.<br /><br />You know, it is waffle day in Sweden...know what goes well with waffles?<br /><br />Beer.

Posted 16 May 2008 - 09:37 PM

View Posthog, on May 16 2008, 11:44 AM, said:

Past 1PM still had not eaten anything today. I looked around in the fridge and decided to make myself a nice little omelette. No ham or whatsoever so it would be a veggie omelette. Took 3 eggs, some milk, mixed that together, threw it in the pan, added 5 slices of tomato and some chopped shallots, with a bit of salt and pepper. And don't forget the cheese! When cooked almost to perfection I just put the pan in the oven on "broil" for a little color, and there I got myself a nice breakfast/lunch/brunch. Two slices of grilled, buttered raisin bread are a little yummy extra. :P
Oh and my camera sucks.
Now that Looks Great! Yum.

#140 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,654 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:05 PM

heck yeah. if it wasn't 102F here atm, i'd hit it!

#141 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:27 AM

It's me again! After seeing a cooking show on TV last Thursday, I had a sudden urge to eat enchiladas. Made some today myself. A bit too much peppers in the tomato sauce, but excellent nevertheless, with lots of Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese. :withstupid:

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Enchiladas_001.jpg
  • Attached Image: Enchiladas_002.jpg
  • Attached Image: Enchiladas_003.jpg

#142 Guest_scaramonga_*

Guest_scaramonga_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:32 AM

Looks good hog, where's mine? :withstupid:

#143 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,654 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:08 AM

bravo hog :withstupid: i :giggle: enchiladas!!!

#144 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:00 AM

View Postscaramonga, on Feb 1 2009, 08:32 PM, said:

Looks good hog, where's mine? :withstupid:
How much do you think shipping from Quebec to Scotland would cost? There's still 2 left :giggle:

#145 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

Done with Kollege!

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:05 AM

D@mn, that looks great! I just made some wings with 1/3 cup of butter, 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot and 1/2 clove of garlic for Superbowl over at my brother's place (and no, I don't really watch football, just there to socialize and cook :withstupid: ).

#146 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

View PostChristopholofigus, on Feb 2 2009, 12:05 AM, said:

(and no, I don't really watch football, just there to socialize and cook :withstupid: ).
Food is simply the best thing in the world. :giggle:

#147 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

Done with Kollege!

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:21 PM

View Posthog, on Feb 2 2009, 01:17 PM, said:

Food is simply the best thing in the world. :giggle:
:withstupid: Amen hog....amen/

#148 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,760 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:28 AM

IT'S PIZZA NIGHT !!!!! :inlove: :heart: :beer: :bear: :dance:

#149 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,654 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

condiment sandwiches here lol!
...and beer, and muscle relaxers (back acting up). a total evening of fun awaits!!!

(fun awaits are the best!)

#150 bizketman101

bizketman101

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

nice. i just killed a little frozen pizza no more than 5 minutes ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users