17 replies to this topic

#16 yorkev

yorkev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

View PostChristopholofigus, on Nov 1 2008, 12:28 AM, said:

Well, i just installed it just fine...my XP 64 is completely updated and has all .dot net framework fixes i believe:

Attachment sidebar.jpg

Hi Chris, many thanks for that, my problem was the .dot net framework fixes. I went to microsoft updates downloaded and installed them and the sidebar installed no problem. Many thanks for that and to all who had some input in this thread your a hell of a team keep up the good work! cheers Kevin!

#17 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

NQA-1

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts
  • Interests:Holy CRAPBALLS! I totally remember this place!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:54 AM

View Postyorkev, on Nov 1 2008, 07:37 PM, said:

Hi Chris, many thanks for that, my problem was the .dot net framework fixes. I went to microsoft updates downloaded and installed them and the sidebar installed no problem. Many thanks for that and to all who had some input in this thread your a hell of a team keep up the good work! cheers Kevin!
<_< I'm glad that we were able to help you yorkev. Stick around and browse our forum. Lurk here and there, and post where you like :friends:

#18 oldladyfan

oldladyfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Computer technology, trying out new ideas with computers, and creating EVERYTHING on computers!! (so much easier than by hand!!)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:42 PM

View PostNvyseal, on Oct 28 2008, 04:44 PM, said:

If it makes you feel any better, MS is doing away with the sidebar all together. In windows 7 your gadgets (ie. clock, calendar) will be right on your desktop

Thanks for the info. It seems everything is different in 64 bit. I'm still getting used to it!! But I'm trying---I don't give up easily! :bluerip:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users