ZunePhone Coming!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:teve Ballmer<br />Redmond, Washington state, United States<br />CEO and general Manager at the worlds most powerful and pervasive company, a mover and shaker with world changing influence and charisma. Don't freaking cross me! Microsoft wants to &quot;get the appropriate economic return for our shareholders from our innovation,&quot; A few of my more memorable quotes: &quot;I think it would be absolutely reckless and irresponsible for anyone to try and break up Microsoft.&quot; &quot;There's no substitute for innovation, of course, but innovation is no substitute for being in touch, either.&quot; &quot;What we've gone through in the last several years has caused some people to question 'Can we trust Microsoft?&quot; &quot;I like to tell people that all of our products and business will go through three phases. There's vision, patience, and execution.&quot; &quot;Google is an illusion&quot; &quot;I don't know what a monopoly is until somebody tells me.&quot; &quot;We don't have a monopoly. We have market share. There's a difference.&quot;

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

ZunePhone, ZunePhone, ........
That's all I seem to hear from everybody where ever I go! As I told you people back in July, "ZunePhone is getting closer!" It's closer than it was back then by several months.
I can confirm that among the massive feature list of the "ZuP" (as I like to call it) will be:

4g Network capability
FM Radio
Clock
Lo-res GPS
Terra-Server DirectAccess
WhisperPhone Technology
Volume Control
SilverLight Animation
IE 8 (Light Edition)
IndirectBuy Technology
Micropedia

The list goes on and on and on .......
That's why it's taking us so long, we are doing this the Microsoft way! RIGHT!
Sure Apple sent over their little snitches and sneak-thieves and stole our ZuP Alpha Mock ups (which they used to make the iPhone), but we will let that slide.

Get the "Real Thing!" Zup! Coming closer, closer, closer, closer, clo...........
Posted Image

Edited by Steve Ballmer, 16 February 2008 - 05:17 PM.

#2 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:34 PM

hey steve, welcome aboard! sorry re all the ribbing, but you know how that goes :) i for one can't wait for that there zunephone! open a can o' whip@ss on that job's mob :christo:

#3 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:32 PM

Hey MO, I have a suspicion that it is you who created Fake Balmers blog and you who created Balmers account..
:christo:

#4 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:58 PM

nope :christo: , but you can always visit steve at his blog, and ask him about it :)

#5 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:05 PM

gosh, original

so, for now Steve Ballmer's account is suspended for double-membership :christo:

#6 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

Wow.. have I killed the Fun ? :christo:

#7 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:22 AM

View PostTheBearLT, on Feb 16 2008, 03:38 PM, said:

Wow.. have I killed the Fun ? :christo:
:)

well, we can only hope steve comes back. i miss him already... :yahoo:

#8 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

NQA-1

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts
  • Interests:Holy CRAPBALLS! I totally remember this place!

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:51 AM

:christo: ha ha ha ha hah ha.

#9 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:teve Ballmer<br />Redmond, Washington state, United States<br />CEO and general Manager at the worlds most powerful and pervasive company, a mover and shaker with world changing influence and charisma. Don't freaking cross me! Microsoft wants to &quot;get the appropriate economic return for our shareholders from our innovation,&quot; A few of my more memorable quotes: &quot;I think it would be absolutely reckless and irresponsible for anyone to try and break up Microsoft.&quot; &quot;There's no substitute for innovation, of course, but innovation is no substitute for being in touch, either.&quot; &quot;What we've gone through in the last several years has caused some people to question 'Can we trust Microsoft?&quot; &quot;I like to tell people that all of our products and business will go through three phases. There's vision, patience, and execution.&quot; &quot;Google is an illusion&quot; &quot;I don't know what a monopoly is until somebody tells me.&quot; &quot;We don't have a monopoly. We have market share. There's a difference.&quot;

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:09 PM

You guys are kinda strange over here!

#10 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:11 PM

Wow... BALMER IS BACK !!!!! Posted Image

Yey.... ^_^ Posted Image

Edited by TheBearLT, 19 February 2008 - 03:12 PM.

#11 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

View PostSteve Ballmer, on Feb 19 2008, 04:09 PM, said:

You guys are kinda strange over here!

No dude.. :roadrunner: We love MS... that makes us cool... and our penises bigger of course..

#12 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

mine has always been... big :roadrunner:

#13 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:16 PM

So tell me Mr Ballmer, will your ZuP beat the crap out of my cellphone AND my MP3 player all at ONCE? And it will do everything they do and more and in a much better way? Also will I be able to cook eggs with it and let it do my homework in my place?

edit: Oh and will using it enlarge my penis with some super ZuP waves irradiating from it? That way I wouldn't need to answer to those spam I get all the time.

Edited by hog, 19 February 2008 - 06:19 PM.

#14 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

please, let's all be a bit more respectful of steve (you answer that spam??? :roadrunner: ).

#15 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:03 PM

View Postm.oreilly, on Feb 19 2008, 07:49 PM, said:

mine has always been... big :roadrunner:

Bigger then Jonahs Falcons ?

...I guess not.. So think again, before using apple products :storm: You getting the point ? :RJsPC:

Edited by TheBearLT, 19 February 2008 - 07:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users