2 replies to this topic

#1 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:56 AM

Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 Beta 2 is a new software release for Windows Mobile powered devices. ActiveSync provides a great synchronization experience with Windows-powered PCs and Microsoft Outlook.

ActiveSync acts as the gateway between your Microsoft Windows-powered PC and Windows Mobile powered device, to transfer Microsoft Outlook information, Microsoft Office documents, pictures, music, videos and applications to and from your device. In addition to synchronizing with a desktop PC, ActiveSync can synchronize directly with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 so that you can keep your e-mail, calendar data, tasks and contact information updated wirelessly when you’re away from your desktop or tablet PC.*

Changes in ActiveSync 4.5 Beta 2 help improve issues related to setup, partnerships, and connectivity with the PC and Microsoft Exchange. In addition, it includes a troubleshooter utility that scans your computer and device to identify problems and offers information and corrective actions to solve them.

ActiveSync 4.5 Beta 2 supports synchronization with a desktop or tablet PC via USB cable, Bluetooth, or infrared connection.

MS Download

#2 i++

i++

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:27 PM

I have on my computer only v4.1 and it works just fine with my Acer n50, i will try this one and tell you if i do notice any difference :chriso:

#3 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:02 PM

indows Mobile Device Center 6.1 for Windows Vista

The Windows Mobile Device Center enables you to set up new partnerships, synchronize content and manage music, pictures and video with Windows Mobile powered devices (Windows Mobile 2003 or later). The Windows Mobile Device Center combines an efficient business-data synchronization platform with a compelling user experience. The Windows Mobile Device Center helps you to quickly set up new partnerships, synchronize business-critical information such as e-mail, contacts and calendar appointments, easily manage your synchronization settings, and transfer business documents between your device and PC.

This new version of the Windows Mobile Device Center contains key improvements and new features to support Windows Mobile 6 devices. The Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 is only supported on Windows Vista.

Key updates in Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 include:

• Windows Mobile 6 feature support
o Information Rights Management activation - Automatically configure the Windows Mobile 6 device to open IRM-protected documents and files
o HTML mail – Set up your Windows Mobile 6 device to sync HTML-formatted mail
o Certificate Enrollment - Acquire certificates through the PC the Windows Mobile 6 device is currently connected to
o Allow data connections on the Windows Mobile 6 device when connected to the PC
o File synchronization for smartphones – Synchronize files with your Windows Mobile 6 devices, including both touch screen and non-touch screen devices
• Automatic device authentication - Connect the Windows Mobile device to the PC without the need to enter the device-lock PIN every time upon connect
• Product Registration - Register your Windows Mobile device and get connected to information and offers available for your device

Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 is fully compatible with Windows Mobile 2003 devices and later.

Download 32 bit version HERE

Download 64 bit version HERE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users