Posted 15 November 2006 - 04:33 AM

:cheers: yes its good to see everyone here im glad i finally came over :yahoo:

#17 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 15 November 2006 - 04:36 AM

Finally is right!!! lol

#18 Tweak

Tweak

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:52 AM

Hey donk, miss me? Welcome!

#19 Scuba

Scuba

I see you!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 05:37 PM

Welcome Donk. Glad to see you chose 64, its fun here. :cheers:

#20 donkballs

donkballs

just hagning around

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:48 PM

where is the spam room :cheers:

#21 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 16 November 2006 - 07:00 PM

You looking for trouble? :yahoo:

:cheers: <-- check the code for that smiley :yahoo:

#22 donkballs

donkballs

just hagning around

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 07:06 PM

View PostTweak, on Nov 16 2006, 03:52 AM, said:

Hey donk, miss me? Welcome!
of course tweak :cheers:

#23 talker

talker

Being a Priest is not always easy.

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Ah lets see...gee, I know...computers.

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:34 PM

To My Extended Family At X64bit.net,
Life is all about growing and evolving. We are each faced with decisions and some of them are not easy nor wanted. I fear I am in that position. As most of you know, I am the Priest of a new church here in Huntsville, AL, USA. The church, being new, can not offer any support so I must work an outside job (40 to 50 hours a week) in addition to the church related work. There is also a church website that is starting to comsume about an hour a day to maintain. So as you can see, if you do the math, my hours are getting divided in many directions. Therefore, I have to find some hours where I can and unfortunately, those hours must come from X64bit, PAMD64, and some other computer/internet activities. That will include not being on Skype as well. It is just too much of a temptaion to jump in to the chat or voice call. I have known some of you for a while now and I will miss you greatly. This is not something that I have jumped at quickly and have tried to see another alternative but as I said, life is about growing, evolving, and making decisions. This is a decision that I had to make. My heart is to my Lord and that work must take priority over all other things.

I pray for all of you the very best in the coming years. I will, on occassion, make a quick pass around the site to see what is going on. I have enjoyed my time with you and I will miss you very much. You have my prayers, my heart, and my love. Take care, all of you...Bill Bomar (talker). :cool2:

#24 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:36 PM

Good luck with all you have to do, and please keep coming back once in a while!

#25 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:19 PM

i understand bill, but man, we have to hear from you on a regular basis :scara: this is not good news to me, as i really look forward to our conversations, your take on things, and the wisdom you impart to us. please, please be on when you can, as things will definitely will not be the same here, or anywhere for that matter, without you around :cool2:

#26 David_Heavey

David_Heavey

=IBF2= Cofounder

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:36 PM

I concur with Mo. I understand you must follow your heart (everybody should) but do pop in. It only takes a second to say hello :cool2:

Best of luck from the Emerald Isle

you will be missed

Yours

Dave

#27 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:44 PM

Talker,

First of all, good luck with all your future endeavors. I know this decision didn't come litely for you since you always seem to think things through and give such great insight for us all. I pray that your church would reach a level where they can support you without having to do so much outside work. Until then I wish you nothing but best of luck. I look forward to the day when we see you back on the sight regularly. You will be missed! :cool2: See you around.

Chris

#28 Guest_scaramonga_*

Guest_scaramonga_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:42 PM

Sad news Bill :scara: :rofl:

Please try and pop in when you can and good luck with all your ventures :cool2:

You will be missed buddy.

Edited by scaramonga, 21 December 2006 - 05:42 PM.

#29 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 06:31 PM

:cool2: Bill, I can understand the stress you are under right now. The holiday season brings that upon all of us in one form or another. Sometimes i feel i am burning my candle at both ends.

I do hope you find time to visit us frequently. you are part of our family and community. Your words of wisdom will be missed if we do not see you. Also please keep in mind, we all are troubled soles who need guidance from time to time, and your continued words brighten up our day and keep us on the right path.

Things just wont be the same without our dear soothsayer!

Dave

#30 Scuba

Scuba

I see you!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 06:57 PM

Bill,
Im glad to see you working hard in order to do the lords work. Just remember when life begins to be overwhelming and seems like its to much to handle, that’s when you know your doing all you can to reach a badly wanted goal. I hope things pan out for you and the stress level comes down in the near future. You will be missed and I hope you do stop in more often than not to say hi and drop a few lines of wisdom upon us.

Dont forget us

Steve

Edited by Scuba, 21 December 2006 - 06:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users