2 replies to this topic

#1 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:01 PM

There are brand spanking new ATi Catalyst 6.11 drivers out today. The latest Catalyst drivers offer performance enhancements and fixes but the real news is the software CrossFire support for any combination of ATI Radeon X1900 and ATI Radeon X1950 running Windows XP.

Catalyst 6.11 introduces software CrossFire™ support for any combination of ATI Radeon X1900 and ATI Radeon X1950 installed in a system running either Windows XP or Windows XP Professional x64 Edition operating system. Note: The ATI Radeon X1950 PRO is not supported in software Crossfire mode and can only be used with another ATI Radeon X1950 PRO in Hardware Crossfire mode

Get them HERE

#2 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:18 PM

new version for Linux too btw.

#3 talker

talker

Being a Priest is not always easy.

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Ah lets see...gee, I know...computers.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 02:59 AM

I had a terrible time getting 6.10 onto my system. I wonder what trouble, if any, I may have with 6.11????...talker. :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users