• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:17 PM

Well, the week has finally come!! Splinter Cell Double Agent is set to release on Wed.!!! I have been waiting to get this game since I first got my xbox360 a year ago. Is anyone else here a Splinter Cell fan? I have beaten the first three and plan on buying this one the second it comes out!! :chriso:

#2 mattyboy

mattyboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:13 AM

this isnt a xbox site so thats why Im guessing you didnt get any responses. Ya think?

#3 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:48 AM

View Postmattyboy, on Oct 31 2006, 07:13 PM, said:

this isnt a xbox site so thats why Im guessing you didnt get any responses. Ya think?
hey matt, some of us do play a game now and again on console... :( :)

#4 chriso_86

chriso_86

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:00 AM

It will be out on PC soon enough. Everyone should get it!! I beat it already, and it was one sweet awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By far the best looking game I have seen yet on console or PC!! Then again Tom Clancey games are always known for pushing the envelope on graphics, gameplay, etc. Can't wait for Rainbox Six Las Vegas to come out. Will be buying that one for sure as well!!

#5 David_Heavey

David_Heavey

=IBF2= Cofounder

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:50 AM

November 10 is the PC version release date. I'll be getting this for sure ...

#6 chriso_86

chriso_86

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:21 PM

You will love it for sure!!! I wish I could take screenshots of this for you guys!! It is so freaking awesome looking!! The best mission by far in looks is in Shanghi, there are fireworks going off and stuff and the different colors reflect off of Sam and everything. All in all, they couldn't of made the game any better if they wanted to.

Dave, take "I will never buy 2142" off of your name thingy! You did buy it you traitor!!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users