#1 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:48 AM

Hey guys!

i was talking with a few different folks and it appears some that your not aware of the more useful features that are here :P Thats no problem cos i wasn't too for a long while.

So firstly, scroll to the bottom of the main board index HERE and then you should see the following links under the heading Board Statistics

Today's active topics - Literally all topics your friends are talking about. If you see someone as searching when you click on them, you can bet they are here trying to see whats hot and where to post next!

The moderating team - Not all the staff but the ones who are in charge of moderating and administrating the board are on here.

Today's top 10 posters - Out of all the people who posted TODAY, who posted the most ;)

Overall top 10 posters - Who has the highest post count? find out here...where are you ranked? ;)

Attached Files

#2 patman174

patman174

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:57 AM

Yeah, those are cool, but I think if possible, the top posts should be put in another area more noticeable. Let everyone know where they stand.

#3 clarky3429

clarky3429

No I will not fix your computer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 04:11 AM

good work!! (maybe someone could develop a guide to using all of the features of the board and hotlink it in the toolbar or something??)

#4 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:15 AM

At some point i'll add all the features complete with screenshots and stuff :P Good idea Clarky!

#5 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 07 March 2006 - 02:21 PM

ooo a toolbar sounds swell :P if you want some help I know a little bit about "modifying" IPB ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users