2 replies to this topic

#1 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

images/news/microsoft.jpgEarlier this year Microsoft and NBC Universal announced plans to make NBCOlympics.com on MSN the official online home of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. The partnership is expected to result in the largest online broadcasting event in history, offering viewers a new level of choice and flexibility in Olympics coverage.

To get the story behind how Microsoft and NBC are working together, what advantages viewers will experience from this partnership, and an innovative new Web application developed for the event based on Microsoft Silverlight 2

NBCOlympics.com on MSN will give Olympics fans exclusive access to more than 3,000 hours of live and on-demand video content, all through an immersive and interactive video experience that will redefine how sports fans consume content online. This partnership builds on the momentum MSN achieved with Live Earth and demonstrates the value of the MSN Network as an online media distributor to content partners looking to gain maximum exposure online.

Read More

NBCOlympics

#2 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:14 PM

Beijing is really putting on a class act with the olympics. I didnt think i would be interested, but i must say, i was really wrong

The opening was fantastic: http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/share.htm...HD_OCB_HL_EN197 (You will need silverlight) dont miss this

#3 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

Closing ceremonies tonight 7-10:30pm PST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users