#1 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:52 PM

images/news/office.jpgIts that time of year again,
Student editions of Microsoft Office have always been cheap—price it too high and all but the most Boy Scoutish of college kids will pirate it—but now their $60 Ultimate version has PowerPoint and Access tacked on. The pack comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneNote, Groove and InfoPath, but most college students we know only really use Word, Excel and PowerPoint with a little Outlook thrown in if they haven't discovered any other alternative. This is Office 2007, so Mac users (which supposedly more and more college kids call themselves) are left out. While your there, look at the other great offers available Sept 8, 2008 under the "Additional Products" Tab

Get It Here (Restrictions Apply)

#2 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:48 AM

Got it last year, I was a happy student until I formatted and I can't get it to install anymore! :surrender:

I might format again soon, hope that will fix it.

#3 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:02 PM

I always buy my software student-license :) saves up a lot of money, AutoCAD for only 120 euro :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users