22 replies to this topic

#16 Visentinel

Visentinel

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:40 AM

I also have some advice... Dont Go driving fast on country roads... I Kissed a Pole with my car :yahoo: after standing next to the opened bonnet for 30 minutes starring in shock i drove it back home while bits of broken glass and plastic bumper fell on the road behind me... $350 later its fixed except that the right side main beam seems to have twisted a tiny bit coz now one side of the rear suspension is higher than the other, the drivers seat seems to be inclined into the center some. The Pole pushed in almost to the front wheel rite into the right side drivers side corner (Australia) and im lucky i did no damage to anything except panels and metal things thanks to the battery absorbing allot of the impact :roadrunner: (As mentioned before, lol i drove it home and thats after hitting a solid pole @ approx 60KM/H)

Basicly, its just to easy to mess up when your having fun instead of just driving safe.

Edited by Visentinel, 10 August 2007 - 01:42 AM.

#17 Linoman

Linoman

Established Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:29 AM

Well had my licence for a week, and my aunts been cool, so I have borrowed her car a few times. I gotta say the first time one drives by ones self is a weird feeling.

@ chriso_86 in my country you have to be 18 to get a licence but i was late, since I am 19.

Last night was my matric dance (or as you guys would call it "Prom Night); was really cool

#18 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

View PostLinoman, on Aug 10 2007, 03:29 AM, said:

@ chriso_86 in my country you have to be 18 to get a licence but i was late, since I am 19.
Here it's 16. I'm almost 20 and still don't have it yet...It's not that I failed the exam for 4 years, I'm just too lazy to go take classes and the exam...

View PostLinoman, on Aug 10 2007, 03:29 AM, said:

Last night was my matric dance (or as you guys would call it "Prom Night); was really cool
Hey, grats :roadrunner: Here in Quebec High School ends at 16-17 years old and then you go to "Cégep" for 2-3 years before University. I'm about to start my 2nd year of Uni so prom seems pretty far. :yahoo: Man I feel like I'm getting old, 20 already...

#19 Linoman

Linoman

Established Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:19 AM

Well here high school usually ends at the age of 18 but I started a bit late

#20 Scuba

Scuba

I see you!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:52 AM

View PostLinoman, on Aug 10 2007, 02:29 AM, said:

Yea I remember prom way back when. I got roped into going 3 YEARS IN A ROW! It was fun the first time but two more times, SHOOT ME. (we had junior and senior prom, I went to my senior and my girlfriends junior and senior) Just be lucky you only had to do one!

#21 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:27 PM

View PostScuba, on Aug 12 2007, 11:52 PM, said:

Yea I remember prom way back when. I got roped into going 3 YEARS IN A ROW! It was fun the first time but two more times, SHOOT ME. (we had junior and senior prom, I went to my senior and my girlfriends junior and senior) Just be lucky you only had to do one!
Hehe I've only been to one, but I am sure that's enough! Prom isn't that much fun, it's more the party that follows which is interesting :Laie_56: And beautiful girls in beautiful dresses too! :(

#22 Scuba

Scuba

I see you!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:14 AM

View Posthog, on Aug 13 2007, 11:27 AM, said:

Hehe I've only been to one, but I am sure that's enough! Prom isn't that much fun, it's more the party that follows which is interesting :Laie_56: And beautiful girls in beautiful dresses too! :(

Yea, Parties were fun, but I forgot to mention I went all three times with my ex so all those beautiful girls doing things that would make their parents "proud" just made me flustered since I couldn't partake. This is why I havent dated in 3 years and I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:42 AM

View PostScuba, on Aug 15 2007, 08:14 PM, said:

Yea, Parties were fun, but I forgot to mention I went all three times with my ex so all those beautiful girls doing things that would make their parents "proud" just made me flustered since I couldn't partake. This is why I havent dated in 3 years and I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha! Well you've been a good boy and stayed with your girl! Too bad it didn't work with her, but that's fine if you're happy like that I guess! Both situations have good and bad sides I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users