#16 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:34 AM

View PostDavid_Heavey, on Dec 21 2006, 01:30 PM, said:

Man I wanted to do that. But being Irish I never made it passed the first pub on the street ...
:cool2: :scara:

#17 RJsPC

RJsPC

Sponge Bob Guru Pants

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:39 AM

I am a Roofing Contractor (and I hate it to death) Ive been roofing and building houses for around 25 years
Just went to my website for the first time in ages (don't know why I even have it really) and knowtist it's still all whacked out :cool2:
Reliable Roofing
(ehm, G MAN, did you forget you were playing with it)
Any way that's what puts food on the table, and hardware in the PC :crazy:
This will most likeley be my last season on the roof though. I think I will be taking up an offer to do WiFi dish installs, and IT service calls in the spring

Edited by RJsPC, 22 December 2006 - 07:40 AM.

#18 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:23 PM

Cool RJ, it is always good to have a job that you like. I hope it works out for you.

#19 LoneWolfMage

LoneWolfMage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 06:36 PM

Hey there~

Well as far as a job .. currently im "technically" unemployed for the winter .. but come spring time ill be returning to my regualr job that i have had for the Past 8 years as a tour guide at Lockport Cave and Boat Ride.

Verey enjoyable job..well for me at least and i have met people from just about every part of the world that you can think of. Lots of Historical happening in and around the Erie Canal area and the place i work at is just one of quite a few that gives you a "glimpse" into the 1800's historical aspect of Lockport and the Erie Canal.

When im NOT doing regular public and school tours .. i keep myself "entertained" by working on Computers for people with my self owned business Called "Computer Majik" (no website as of yet sorry ). I have had the business established for quite a few years locally .. and the rates i charge usually try to cater to the "lower income" type of people that live in and around the County that i live in. Its MOSTLY work done in the clients home .. other than system redos or builds. Which makes it i think more "personable" for the clients and also "takes the edge off" when the stsyem HAS to be taken to have work done.

And last but not least .. currently working on a project with a freind of mine to Own and operate either Seasonal or Fulltime(meant as year round) commercial Haunted house in Lockport. With the combined years of experince between us ( close to 20 years combined) we think we will be able to give the people what they are looking for int he area without them having to travel to see it :cool2: Just a matter of coming up with the funding between personal capital and sponsors to make it a reality :scara:

Well thats about it for me :rofl:

LoneWolf

Edited by LoneWolfMage, 22 December 2006 - 06:37 PM.

#20 Tweak

Tweak

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 04:59 AM

For now I am here and I like it, when I stay with Crystal work is around the corner and the people are great to work with.

http://www.computertrauma.com/

I think the site is still under construction and progressing slowly so some portions may not even work for all I know.

#21 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 05:04 AM

View PostTweak, on Dec 23 2006, 08:59 PM, said:

For now I am here and I like it, when I stay with Crystal work is around the corner and the people are great to work with.

http://www.computertrauma.com/

I think the site is still under construction and progressing slowly so some portions may not even work for all I know.
hey, very cool, tweak :scara:

#22 Tweak

Tweak

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 06:29 PM

View Postm.oreilly, on Dec 24 2006, 12:04 AM, said:

hey, very cool, tweak :bluerip:

:dribble: Thx, works for now, if I can I'll get a few pics of a custom system we did for a guy for xmas. :dribble:

#23 Scuba

Scuba

I see you!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:29 PM

View PostTweak, on Jan 1 2007, 12:29 PM, said:

:dribble: Thx, works for now, if I can I'll get a few pics of a custom system we did for a guy for xmas. :bluerip:

Please do, that would be sweet.

#24 Tweak

Tweak

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:40 AM

Still want to get some pics of the custom work but with only 2 weeks left with the company and trying to figure out a 30 yr old disabled guy will get a job and pay monthly bills it isn't on the top of the list, sorry. I am gonna try something of my own for awhile, wish me luck and if I get pics I'll post them, plus if things workout I will be doing some of my own, maybe even get around to redoing my own pc as I wanted finally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users