• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 british_dude361

british_dude361

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Photography, Books, Writing, Computers, Flight (passenger jets), Art.

Posted 08 February 2006 - 01:02 PM

I speed all the time, but I don't like speed rediculously like about 30 MPH over the limit. When I speed, the most it is is 15 MPH over, I don't like to show off or anything, but I just like to get where I'm trying to get to a lot faster. Clarky, I know what you mean. We have that here all the time, these kids in their bunch of junk cars trying to show off the pathetic excuses for engines I have ever seen. My car is new, but you won't see me trying to show it off, people are just like, "Hey TJ, is that car new?" and I'll just be like, "Yeah, it is." And that's the end of it. This one guy challenged me to race to the stoplight. What's the point? Geez.

#17 Mr Bad Guy

Mr Bad Guy

No more Mr Nice Guy!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Football, music, movies (cinemas), friends, girls.

Posted 08 February 2006 - 07:46 PM

View Postbritish_dude361, on Feb 8 2006, 01:02 PM, said:

I speed all the time, but I don't like speed rediculously like about 30 MPH over the limit. When I speed, the most it is is 15 MPH over, I don't like to show off or anything, but I just like to get where I'm trying to get to a lot faster. Clarky, I know what you mean. We have that here all the time, these kids in their bunch of junk cars trying to show off the pathetic excuses for engines I have ever seen. My car is new, but you won't see me trying to show it off, people are just like, "Hey TJ, is that car new?" and I'll just be like, "Yeah, it is." And that's the end of it. This one guy challenged me to race to the stoplight. What's the point? Geez.
its a quick ticket 2 ur grave! :cigar:

#18 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 08 February 2006 - 07:48 PM

speed? what's that? I only do about 15mph over, on public roads, get me on the interstate and that's another story. I liek to do ohh say 20-30 over on the interstate. But I'm sinsible when ti comes to road rules... other than the speed limit.

#19 clarky3429

clarky3429

No I will not fix your computer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:30 PM

were we live they are really trying to stamp out speeding and they give ya big big fines for speeding..

They even show TV ads of people dead after car crashes...

they got our current road toll on the net too http://www.tac.vic.gov.au/jsp/statistics/r...eaID=23&navID=4

#20 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 08 February 2006 - 09:35 PM

ours are pretty hefty but that doesn't stop me, I like the feeling of speed :cigar:

#21 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,853 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:11 AM

have fun clarky :cigar:

#22 clarky3429

clarky3429

No I will not fix your computer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:29 PM

oh i am! lol, i LOVE it!!!

#23 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:58 AM

View Postclarky3429, on Feb 8 2006, 10:13 AM, said:

yeah my mum is worried that i will crash it, but im a pretty sensible person and im not the type of person to do burnouts and show off (and speed, i hate people who speed, but then again i hate people who do minus 20 in a 110 zone, lol)

Ah i know, just a friendly warning as i am an austrailian policeman :cigar:

#24 stevenaxe

stevenaxe

Official Vista Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:42 PM

I have mixed feelings towards policemen, they protect us and make sure no one disobeys the law, but sometimes you guys are assholes who like to be a huge pain in the ass :cigar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users