4 replies to this topic

#1 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:43 AM

Ok folks i wanna make some stuff clear...

Soon here we will own Virtua News for our portal, sorry about the fact we don't have one right now!!

The forum at the minute is working, we have a few problems with images and skins, these are all fixable and because of that, next week we will be well on the way to being taken seriously. In two weeks things will be more than normal, they will be brilliant!

I want to thank some people and make you all aware of certain projects we intend to run or things you might see here, this will be AFTER next weekend when our linoman and nvyseal fix things up a bit more.
(i try to help but i am always in the way :rolleyes: )

So a Newsletter with a skin like the webber one on our forum, it will be interactive and have links, tutorials and reviews, we hope you are looking forward to this as much as we are on the staff team, Exploding B0B has me stunned sometimes with what he pulls off.

Then we hired theman as our Forum Graphics guy, he might not know it yet but he plays a vital role, all his logo's will be back (and they were stunning, don't you agree) - ALSO I WANT SOME NICE SKINS MATE :)

Then we are writing a Torrent guide, lol but Shadowfox sort of took over that, we look forward to his work and his input, i know this will be useful.

We ask that while all this is happening you are patient with us.

Also a thank you to members (and staff), recently i see how you come back and post despite the fact our forum has been up and down, you all matter to us a LOT and i wanna take this time out to say that.

This place has had it's fair share of problems with staff leaving to competition from others causing friction, X64bit is trying to rise above all of this, i hope you'll help us do that ;)

#2 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 19 September 2005 - 01:20 PM

hey... you wanted a screen shot detailed tutorial... I gave it to ya ;). I don't give anything less than my best!

#3 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:00 PM

Hey is theman on the staff then?

And wow, is this forum moving. We have great posts, great people, and great activity here. Keep it up!

#4 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:09 PM

He is staff yes... B)

#5 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members