• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

Well, I figured I would say what I did yesterday. We went camping last night and went fishing and froggin. Sadly, we didn't catch any cat fish but did get plenty of frogs for frog legs over the camp fire. We went to bed around 4 in the morning but sadly it started raining around 6 so we got wet in the tent. However, it was a sweet night.

#32 Tweak

Tweak

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:50 PM

View Postchriso_86, on May 28 2007, 10:53 AM, said:

Well, I figured I would say what I did yesterday. We went camping last night and went fishing and froggin. Sadly, we didn't catch any cat fish but did get plenty of frogs for frog legs over the camp fire. We went to bed around 4 in the morning but sadly it started raining around 6 so we got wet in the tent. However, it was a sweet night.

Your crazy redneck idea of fun. :yahoo: :talker:

Glad you enjoyed yourself I guess, as I mentioned my idea of camping and yours differ greatly! Mine is like taking my home with me... :lol:

#33 VROSA

VROSA

Ghost Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • Interests:Hardware, Software, Alphas and Betas, OS Mods, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Games, Fun, Friends.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:24 PM

Sorry Chriso, i am too late.

HAPPY BDAY anyway :BFDave:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users