5 replies to this topic

#1 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:29 AM

Lots of people struggled to get hold of the Xbox 360, my friend was a lucky one and he loves it.
After spending all weekend on it, here is a brief but hopefully helpful review.

Lets start with some facts, the Xbox 360 is not as powerful as the Sony but that doesn't make it worse. There are some popular titles for the console, it looks good and it plays great.

Performance: 10/10
Graphics: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
----------------------

The performance of the console is flawless, we tried it with my Media Center Computer and streamed music to it, we played games and really spent every waking hour on it. It was Solid.

Graphics are good but i still feel that there might be better to come with newer titles, but for sure NBA Live 06 and Need For Speed Most Wanted both looked and played Excellent! The attention to detail really is a credit to the console.

Looks...mmm. I like the console itself, but the Powersupply really wasn't great. It's big and grey and sits next to the console not inside of it. It didn't ruin the gaming experience but on one occasion we tried it on the carpet and it overheated and froze...after we hid it behind the television.
----------------------

What are the best titles?

Well King Kong on the Xbox 360 was dark, you can't really see everything too well so i would give that game only 7/10 BUT Need For Speed Most Wanted was stunning, reflections on cars and the detail to the surrounding scenery was excellent. NBA Live 06 stood out from the crowd, the Basketball courts, the players all looked very realistic.

#2 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:31 PM

I've played it...and I LOVE call of Duty 2...it's awesome!!!

#3 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:56 PM

I play it at walmart :P and I give it all 10/10 :)

#4 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:51 PM

I preordered mine months before it came out and I must say I love it! I would recommend buying the intercooler cooling device to kep it cool since it does create a lot of heat. It is worth it to protect your investment!! Also, everyone must get a HDTV to really get the best experience out of this baby! Also, if you are getting this you need to Oblivion, it is by far the best stinking game out for the system and well worth the money since you can get hundreds of hours of game play out of this game!

#5 David_Heavey

David_Heavey

=IBF2= Cofounder

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 12:38 AM

I used my friends one a few times and I hate it. But then again, I hate all consoles :rofl:

#6 johnmecay

johnmecay

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

It is awesome and you can use it easy way. It have good design ,nice body and many good software to be used. So i can say it is nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users