• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:41 AM

Wow, I just got the most amazing 360 game ever!!! It is called Gears of War, and if you have a xbox360 you owe it to yourself to buy it!!! It has already gotten crazy good reviews, and I also give it two thumbs up for sure! It is the most graphically beutiful games I have ever seen!! And I don't remember the last time I played a game that was practically glitch free!!! I wish I was able to take screenshots for you guys so you could see some of the fun that this game can produce!!

Here is a link with a nice video review so you can see the gameplay and some of the terror you can unleash!!

I will say this, it has a lot of gore but you can turn it off which is a nice addition!! Even then, if you have kids don't play when they are around!!! For sure a Mature audience!!

Link

:cheers:

#2 godless

godless

GTA 4 is a ps2 relic with better graphics...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:22 PM

I've heard the same thing, tons of videos on x-box live marketplace to watch, looks sweet anyway, my friend says its amazing

#3 chriso_86

chriso_86

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:36 PM

It is man!!! I got WoW, and stopped playing it. But I need to take a break from wow and finish this game cause it is awesome

#4 chriso_86

chriso_86

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:57 AM

;) :blink: :( I BEAT GEARS OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!! If you have a 360 get off your butt and go get this game!!! Tons of fun!! However, be prepared to do the final boss over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!!! Cause he is super super hard to kill!!!! :rofl:

#5 Tweak

Tweak

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:08 AM

Only super super huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users