47 replies to this topic

#1 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:26 PM

Well me and dave are both in the loft these days ;)

The internet is from downstairs at the minute the network is running well and fast, i got plans to make downstairs a Server EVENTUALLY just not yet, we got two printers to share, a scanner here, his laminator and all sorts of things up here...mad really, only i the light went yesterday so its VERY DARK except for a lamp i got setup, today we are putting some strip lighting up ;)

eventually there will be four/five pc's up here, plus a few in my room, i hope his electricity bill don't get really expensive ;)

#2 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:57 PM

Glad to hear of everything going so well... Let's all hope his electricity bill doesn't go up too much... otherwise we probably won't see you as much ;)

#3 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:20 PM

Karl..don't pay so much you end up being a bum on the street like me...

#4 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:24 PM

and hiding in people's trees mooching their connection :P

#5 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:34 PM

i thought mooching meant 'looking around' or something, it does here...i am off to the shops for a mooch.

ANYWAY yes its running well, a spider went for me yesterday, damn i flew downstairs as fast as hell, it took me a while to get the courage to sit up here.

The network shares the internet at a good speed, nothing gone wrong as of yet, its cool up here so my pc's will cope well, lets hope in summer the same applies.

#6 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 03:30 PM

I'm scared to death of spiders... I'd probably had fainted. Anyways, my deffinition is using someone for something, whether they know you are using them or not.

#7 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:38 PM

View PostKW13, on Nov 1 2005, 05:34 AM, said:

ANYWAY yes its running well, a spider went for me yesterday, damn i flew downstairs as fast as hell, it took me a while to get the courage to sit up here.
Ah good! I sent the google spider over! Glad to see you got it. I'll send the MSN spider next!! :P

#8 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:56 PM

Do i know you? lol you think its funny being scared of spiders?

I can tell you something, a few weeks ago we were shifting stuff in the loft around, and just as i sat down a spider came all the way down from the loft and into my room... :P

So you can imagine my response...LOL I GOT MY UNCLE DAVE TO GET IT, pity he's scared of them otherwise we'd both go downstairs, its been three long weeks up here...HELLO SOMEONE GET THE SPIDER!

#9 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:01 PM

No... get some bug spray and kill the sucker... the funny thing is, Amie's afraid of em too... Dunno wht we'll do when we seea spider, call the exterminator I guess LOL

#10 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:32 PM

View PostShadowFox, on Oct 31 2005, 11:24 AM, said:

and hiding in people's trees mooching their connection :P

SHHHHH!!!!! Gamer hasn't spotted me yet....

View PostKW13, on Nov 1 2005, 07:34 AM, said:

i thought mooching meant 'looking around' or something, it does here...i am off to the shops for a mooch.

The network shares the internet at a good speed, nothing gone wrong as of yet, its cool up here so my pc's will cope well, lets hope in summer the same applies.

Mooching means (in american slang) to borrow/beg money or other items from people and say you'll pay them back, but you just keep on saying you'll pay them back but you wait until they forget your debt...

#11 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 03:37 AM

well not in my terms... it means using someone or something in which case you are mooching Gamer's (and other people's) connection from trees outside their homes :)

#12 Visentinel

Visentinel

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 05:44 AM

Spiders scare me allot to.
Last year in summer on a rainy day a giant spider somehow go through the A/C seals and crawled along the roof when i saw it i hit the deck really fast and crawled outside and got the mop and squished it up against the roof.

#13 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 03:55 PM

there's a spider that lives in the shed outside... it's like it KNOWS when I am going to the shed so it sits by the door and waits.... I get cold chills thinking about it. I didn't know wolf spiders sould get that big O.o

#14 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:44 AM

Well today was cool, i finally showed uncle dave how to used the printer over the LAN, he is AMAZED...STUNNED...AWESTRUCK....his words were ''this is very good karl, how do you do it''

I ain't daft, if i showed him how to network he'd kick me out, i have to half finish jobs so i got an excuse to come back! :)

#15 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 03:59 AM

LMFAO smart guy... doing what I do :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users