Speeding...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Need for speed.

Do you speed during your average every day driving?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What is the fastest you have ever driven your ride?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:24 AM

Had 4 speeding tickets of 80 euro last two months :S

Appearantly, I'm not allowed to speed anymore in Germany either

#17 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 07 August 2006 - 12:56 PM

I tend to drive 10-15 mph over... just recently got a ticket for it too LOL and my car's only seen 140 so far... we'll see if I can't get a longer stretch on the interstate...

I just like to drive fast O.o

#18 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 07 August 2006 - 01:01 PM

I once borrowed an old car, Seat Marbella, and was flashed with it driving 180 km/h....

I tested the car, and downhill, it didn't even reach 130! So i wrote a letter to the police explaining the car could never do 180, except when it was pulled by a Ferrari or so.

They took a close look at the picture, and found in the upper left corner, there was a Lambo going pretty fast :blush:

#19 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:52 AM

View PostSphere, on Aug 7 2006, 06:01 AM, said:

I once borrowed an old car, Seat Marbella, and was flashed with it driving 180 km/h....

I tested the car, and downhill, it didn't even reach 130! So i wrote a letter to the police explaining the car could never do 180, except when it was pulled by a Ferrari or so.

They took a close look at the picture, and found in the upper left corner, there was a Lambo going pretty fast :blush:
How many tickets have you gotten that you deserved?

#20 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:34 AM

in total since I got my car and motor licenses, I think 20 or so.

I drive now for 4 years btw...

#21 David_Heavey

David_Heavey

=IBF2= Cofounder

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:35 AM

You guys are probably going to think I'm full of crap here but I got speeding ticket just before Christmas last ... on my MOUNTAIN BIKE !!!

Ripping downhill from my parents house. I was 6mph over the 35mph limit for that road :blush: It's a very VERY steep hill

Edited by David_Heavey, 08 August 2006 - 09:36 AM.

#22 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:38 AM

How did they identify you as you then? or were you stopped by the police?

#23 David_Heavey

David_Heavey

=IBF2= Cofounder

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:57 AM

View PostSphere, on Aug 8 2006, 10:38 AM, said:

How did they identify you as you then? or were you stopped by the police?
I was stopped by them. They were hiding in the entrance to a local football field :blush:

I didn't have to pay the fine though. Carla (my girlfriend) has an uncle that is a senior officer and he took care of it B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users