2 replies to this topic

#1 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:00 AM

images/news/ps3.jpga Netflix survey that's supposedly been making the rounds suggests that the service may be coming to both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. If you believe what Seanbajuice has to say, the survey asked, "If as part of your Netflix membership you could instantly watch movies and TV episodes on your TV with your PS/3 or XBOX 360, how likely would you/anyone in your household be to do that?" The survey then goes on to state that both the PS3 and the 360 will be able to play streaming media by using a "special Netflix disc." Here's the kicker: there won't be any extra fees besides the $3 charge for the disc. Of course, nothing is mentioned about how the PS3 will handle the Microsoft-based DRM, and while the whole thing sounds too good to be true, there have been rumblings about this recently, so let's just cross our fingers and make a wish, okay?

Thanks Engadget

#2 Scuba

Scuba

I see you!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:19 AM

I dont know about anyone else but I would love to get movies on my 360. No waiting to get them in the mail, or getting scratched or damaged disks. Im in if they can get it worked out.

#3 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:26 AM

Woot, I can't wait!!! PS3 and Xbox both work for me!! Just hurry it up!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users