Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 01:10 AM

Whats your name? - Karl Whitfield

Where are you from? - I am from Manchester UK

Interests? - Firstly i'd say my main dedication is to Religion, and then X64bit.net and computers...walking and bike riding!

What is your role at X64bit.net? - I am an Administrator with Nvyseal and Linoman. Linoman hired me early 2005 to help him and Nvyseal push the board to new heights...i was only a mere Global Mod to start with (thanks lino :lol: ). My role is probably to keep it active and to keep folks happy. Of course i couldn't do any of these things without fellow staff, the inspiration i get from members and what i learn regarding computers.

Where do you see X64bit.net in two years? - X64bit.net has something a lot of places lack. People want to post on a forum but for what reason? We offer friendship in our community with anyone and everyone. In two years x64bit.net will be the place to be! We have plans to increase 64bit related discussions amongst other things. The technology scene is changing and were gonna be ahead of time ;)

Where do you see yourself in five years? - No idea at all. I hope in a job, with a family and happy. Whatever happens as long as i can i will be at x64bit.net till i am either forced to leave or i start to be a problem.

Is there anything that you want to say? - People reading this, realise my interview is the best one! I am a real live BRIT...YEAH...no actually here are my words to folks. If you have a dream, a plan or an idea and you wanna take it somewhere GO AND PURSUE that dream. I started off on the internet and forums as a n00b. Annoying and not knowing anything. Associating with great people taught me a lot as well as experience in life so far. LEARN from your mistakes and don't drink too much.

Oh and if anyone wants anything or any help...PM me.

Thank-you for your time Karl - NP :D

#2 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:11 AM

hmm good to get under the skin of Karl

#3 Cory

Cory

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 07:27 AM

Nice to meeet you :(

#4 Linoman

Linoman

Established Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:10 AM

Good interview mate, its always intersting to know a little more about a friend

#5 mufella

mufella

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:13 PM

I hope it is going to be a big thing for the guys who are on it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users