bluerip

BS Meter embedded, BS attached

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:All things SciFi, Hidden Science,& Hiddin Truth

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:52 AM

View PostWFO, on May 24 2007, 06:35 PM, said:

Yep! Carrie is the best they have turned out yet. :yahoo: She's had 3 #1s and sold 6 million plus on the first album/first year. :talker: Kelly Clarkson? :lol: What's she have in sales? 8 million in 5-6 years? Cough!

Agree about Carrie, but Kelly I think has been misdirected here and there. She has got a great voice. And some songs she has done knock me out. What I don't get is why they are pushing the "anger-bitch songs" on her. She can sing the hell out of them, but the songs suck. Oh man, can she sing the blues. There she is fantastic! And the love songs too. If I was her manager I'd make it happen. In my opinion (worth 2 cents) her being the 1st Idol gave a legitamacy to the whole show to continue on. Putting it another way, if Justin had won the 1st year the show would not have lasted more than another year. No. Kelly is great. just slightly off coarse to put it nicely.

#122 WFO

WFO

Super Adv. Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:11 AM

View Postbluerip, on May 24 2007, 07:52 PM, said:

Agree about Carrie, but Kelly I think has been misdirected here and there. She has got a great voice. And some songs she has done knock me out. What I don't get is why they are pushing the "anger-bitch songs" on her. She can sing the hell out of them, but the songs suck. Oh man, can she sing the blues. There she is fantastic! And the love songs too. If I was her manager I'd make it happen. In my opinion (worth 2 cents) her being the 1st Idol gave a legitamacy to the whole show to continue on. Putting it another way, if Justin had won the 1st year the show would not have lasted more than another year. No. Kelly is great. just slightly off coarse to put it nicely.

Kelly's latest album (not yet released) was written and produced by her. "Never Again," which she sang last night was all her. She wrote it. Clive Davis tried to shelve the whole album as he thought it sucked. Kelly refused and it will be released. Kelly's side of the story is Clive's song writers offered her crap tha many other artisist's already refused to to do so she wrote her own stuff. Based on "Never Again," I think the album will tank. :lol: :talker:

#123 bluerip

bluerip

BS Meter embedded, BS attached

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:All things SciFi, Hidden Science,& Hiddin Truth

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:50 AM

View PostWFO, on May 25 2007, 12:11 AM, said:

Kelly's latest album (not yet released) was written and produced by her. "Never Again," which she sang last night was all her. She wrote it. Clive Davis tried to shelve the whole album as he thought it sucked. Kelly refused and it will be released. Kelly's side of the story is Clive's song writers offered her crap tha many other artisist's already refused to to do so she wrote her own stuff. Based on "Never Again," I think the album will tank. :lol: :talker:

Oh! She wrote that crap? Imagine how bad the other stuff must have been. I think she deserves better than that for her voice. Hell "K-tel's Kelly Does the Oldies" would be better. If Clive is going to waste her on the dregs he should let her out of contract so she can get good writers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users