iphone madness, part II: Descent into The Abyss!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:27 AM

"Give Me iPhone or Give Me Death

One man risks life and limb to rescue his favorite gadget from an oncoming train."

We recently got word that Bijan Rezvani, on vacation in New York, dropped his iPhone on the subway tracks and then, in an act some would call suicidal and others illegal, jumped down to save it. Rezvani's dangerous leap down to the subway tracks was more dangerous than attempting to run across a three-lane highway since he had to deal with the threat of electrocution from the third rail, a bite from subway rodents and the possibility of getting crushed to death by an oncoming train...
:mail1:

We got back into the train and I realized that my phone, which had been in my pocket, was no longer there. We looked everywhere. We waited 15 or 20 minutes or so and headed back 4 or 5 stops or however many to where we had boarded. Looked outside, looked around, and couldn't find it. Incidentally, someone had defecated in this tunnel we had to go through repeatedly, which was pretty horrible. Anyway, so we left messages and texts with it and decided all we could do was go home. We were standing on the platform waiting for the train when my friend said, "Isn't that your phone down there?"

http://laptopmag.com...hone-Jumper.htm

#2 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

NQA-1

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts
  • Interests:Holy CRAPBALLS! I totally remember this place!

Posted 08 January 2008 - 04:44 AM

Dumb a$$. LOL Funny shite M.o.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users