For April Desktops what theme should we use?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 Delerious

Delerious

Karl in Disguise

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:hmm, Anime well really anything japanese lol, music, movies, philosophy as it gives me an excuse to like do nothing and react like i am pondering why a chair is indeed a chair ^_~, imvery active online too so that is a interest i guess atleast i think so haha and erm writing i love my imaginative writing and poetry and erm yeah i now sound like a girly pansy great stuff *manly stanse* ahem i also like my basketball been playing since i was 6 and yeah been on around 6-7 different teams and played also on my high school Footie team and trained with Stockport county Juniours. hmmm yeah changed this into a autobiography great stuff, sorry ^__^

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:54 PM

haha equally English humour i was being Sarcastic :unsure: You dont need to explain things to me lol i wont break down in tears and bitch slap you haha ^__^

Its all good and Tara Reid is pretty Good looking though blond but alas what most guys prefer :D

#17 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:00 PM

haha , yeah I modified it for my lappy :unsure: but that's good to know now I don't have to worry abotu some english chick showing up on my porch to beat my ass :D

#18 Delerious

Delerious

Karl in Disguise

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:hmm, Anime well really anything japanese lol, music, movies, philosophy as it gives me an excuse to like do nothing and react like i am pondering why a chair is indeed a chair ^_~, imvery active online too so that is a interest i guess atleast i think so haha and erm writing i love my imaginative writing and poetry and erm yeah i now sound like a girly pansy great stuff *manly stanse* ahem i also like my basketball been playing since i was 6 and yeah been on around 6-7 different teams and played also on my high school Footie team and trained with Stockport county Juniours. hmmm yeah changed this into a autobiography great stuff, sorry ^__^

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:26 PM

Lol that bow chicka wow wow is cute ^__^

But ill send like one of my american homies to sort him out wouldnt like to take his rep away i mean if a girl beats his ass on a porch that would be scaring....erm one sec does he have a rep? hahah kidding ^__^

#19 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:30 PM

Wow damn I got owned O.o but no I have no rep :)

BTW redvsblue.com Episode 69 d/l and watch you'll get eth bow chicka wow wow joke :unsure:

just click videos ep 69 then the lo res version of your fav player and enjoy :D

#20 Delerious

Delerious

Karl in Disguise

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:33 PM

lmao to the l33t talk any rep Shadow did have is now looking pretty good compared to you haha naa im sure l33t is very cool in a geeks anonamus meeting ^___^ kiddin doll :unsure:

but Gosh you 2 are quick

Edited by Delerious, 06 April 2006 - 10:34 PM.

#21 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:35 PM

quick... yeah you should see me in be.... Nvm forget that thought :unsure:

Edited by ShadowFox, 06 April 2006 - 10:35 PM.

#22 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:37 PM

Look it's a bash fest :D

:unsure:

#23 Delerious

Delerious

Karl in Disguise

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:38 PM

Awwww *huggles shadow* im sowwi ^__^ I made fun of Revie too

Id go back on topic and like leave it but frankly its fun and Karl does all my theme work for me i just choose pretty Desktops ^__^ so wearly i dont know what to say so ill just be quiet shall i

*wanders off to a corner sniffling*

Edited by Delerious, 06 April 2006 - 10:39 PM.

#24 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:40 PM

Too true rev -.-

But we need to choose which theme were going to use :unsure: I vote Orion

#25 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 11:26 AM

i vote that you all stop planning, before the end of april get a nice desktop...make it NIIIIIIIIIICE.

#26 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 01:34 PM

or change April to May :unsure:

btw I got bored and made a cool BG last night I'll see if I can't get a ss and upload it tomorrow

#27 Delerious

Delerious

Karl in Disguise

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 04:54 PM

that the one you sent me Shadow?

And im with chaning it to May

#28 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:03 PM

no no no, the one I made after yopu went to bed ROFL but I can upload 3 in that case I can show you the one I sent Delerious

#29 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:31 PM

here's one bg I made

Here's another I made

And My favorite (the one I made after delerious went to bed) here

0 user(s) are reading this topic