127 replies to this topic

#91 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 03:52 AM

I think Bush knew it was coming...he just didn't do anything so when the attack came we could attack and start our antiterror thing. He knew he would later link in alqaeda with Saddam Hussein, which was who he wanted to oust in the first place.

#92 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 14 October 2005 - 04:06 AM

I think it was all setup... ALL of it was staged... I think Bush is in on it in some way.

#93 theman

theman

x64 Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:22 AM

View PostShadowFox, on Oct 13 2005, 09:06 PM, said:

I think it was all setup... ALL of it was staged... I think Bush is in on it in some way.
......wait so absolutely everything that I just explained, with quite a lot of evidence...just was wrong? The video of UBL was just...made up? They must have had a quite realistic computer generated Iraq desert with quite realistic operatives teaching little realistic kids why America needs to be slaughtered. So Bush has ties with UBL eh? Then why the heck did Usama denounce Bush and encouraged the American people to doubt who attacked the WTC on October 29, 2004?

Okay so you saw part of that transcript from that video, where UBL plainly said their group was a part of the attacks. Here's an excerpt from his Al-Jazeera TV network speech:

Even as you enter the fourth year after the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush is still misleading and deluding you and hiding the real reason from you.

Now with that information, lets just hypothesize that Bush and Osama are the best of buddies. Bush goes ahead and erm..somehow manages to convince a couple hundred completely random airline passengers, a few flight control towers, entire staffs of pre-flight crews to disregard the offensive missiles on the jets. Then he makes them crash into the very two buildings that work with much of our nation's economy, because hey! No one cares about the economy, especially the President! So he goes ahead and kills a couple thousand people there. Ya know, good to stir up that ol' war blood. Then, he convinces another couple hundred random people that they're going to crash into the Pentagon, then somehow blows up a wing of the Pentagon. Because the last thing we need is defense now, right? Oh yeah and later, another couple hundred people were convinced to believe that the same thing was going on in Pennsylvania. And, they subdued the terrorists- oh i mean government operatives- and all survived. Then Bush goes ahead and needs to blame this on someone, hey how about terrorists! So he creates this massively elaborate movie where leaders who exactly fit the profile of the real-life Al Qaeda leaders, in the same environment, same anti-american everything, and convinces hundreds of more people- this time professional actors who all look Arabic- to make an hour long show of a fake Iraq, complete with threats to America and everything. Time goes on, and Bush convinces other Arabic people to attempt to blow up other places, in Madrid and in London. These people are rigged with terrorist equipment (gotta look the profile) and given manuals on how to kill the infidels, and why we're killing them. Bush has now attacked other countries, and his own, for what reason? To kill even more people. Now, do you see any sort of holes there?

Oh yeah and sorry if I offend anyone here, I don't mean it personally at all. I'm just questioning ideas. :blink:

Edited by theman, 14 October 2005 - 06:35 AM.

#94 Visentinel

Visentinel

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:49 AM

LOL easy, its the government, its very easy to get past inspections and so on.

And they didn't attack the pentagon, the damage done to the pentagon was by a bunker buster missile and the 747 debris was fake, for example the turbine debris was tiny compared to an actual 747 turbine.

They are not exactly terrorists, it is a holy war, the war Will end once America leaves Islamic country's, removes embassy's from said country's and stops occupying / invading their lands.

The Videos of Osama Talking about his dreams can easy be staged before the attacks, when such a conspiracy is to be made it takes careful planning and many months to set into motion.

Is it so hard to think that maybe the planes that took off from the airports and the planes that hit the WTC buildings may not actually be the same airplanes :blink: ? out of all this i still cant figure out why the 4th plane that crashed on that mountain side was also staged, but lets see, the rumour has it 4 planes where hijacked but only 2 where actually used to hit the WTC, the pentagon was hit by a Bunker Buster and the 4th crashed supposebly yet obviusly it didint.

SO thats 4 planes but 2 planes used.
So where did the other 2 go LoL ?

Hire a few technicians to make it so the planes that took off from the airport can swap transponder codes with the planes used to hit the WTC, they pass over the airliner planes and they all swap transponder and presto .... no one can tell the difference, it may look wierd for a second on the controler screens but in all the later confusion no one is going to care.

Edited by Visentinel, 14 October 2005 - 06:58 AM.

#95 theman

theman

x64 Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:19 AM

View PostVisentinel, on Oct 13 2005, 11:49 PM, said:

LOL easy, its the government, its very easy to get past inspections and so on.
So the other people who were on other airliners, other pilots, other passengers waiting at all the terminals, were also erm..government agents maybe?

And they didn't attack the pentagon, the damage done to the pentagon was by a bunker buster missile and the 747 debris was fake, for example the turbine debris was tiny compared to an actual 747 turbine.
So the people who were on the flight didn't call their loved ones, and actually were not killed.

They are not exactly terrorists, it is a holy war, the war Will end once America leaves Islamic country's, removes embassy's from said country's and stops occupying / invading their lands.
Attacking buildings is a terrorist act. Bombing subways and trains are both considered terrorist acts. When the leader of a known terrorist organization (oh yes-recognized by the United Nations by the way) goes up to international media and proclaims his victory, that's somehow not obvious enough? They are radical people with violent intent.

The Videos of Osama Talking about his dreams can easy be staged before the attacks, when such a conspiracy is to be made it takes careful planning and many months to set into motion.
Evidence for this idea?

Is it so hard to think that maybe the planes that took off from the airports and the planes that hit the WTC buildings may not actually be the same airplanes :blink: ? out of all this i still cant figure out why the 4th plane that crashed on that mountain side was also staged, but lets see, the rumour has it 4 planes where hijacked but only 2 where actually used to hit the WTC, the pentagon was hit by a Bunker Buster and the 4th crashed supposebly yet obviusly it didint. SO thats 4 planes but 2 planes used.
So where did the other 2 go LoL ?
Well apparently hundreds of people called loved ones on their cell phones explaining what was happening, before they died. Musta required quite a lot influence for that. Again, any evidence?

Hire a few technicians to make it so the planes that took off from the airport can swap transponder codes with the planes used to hit the WTC, they pass over the airliner planes and they all swap transponder and presto .... no one can tell the difference, it may look wierd for a second on the controler screens but in all the later confusion no one is going to care.
Ah yes, that's a good point. But it still doesn't explain why all those people said what was going on and then disappeared/died. Plus I would imagine the FAA and the FCC were all on a red alert at the time so the second plane would have been discovered immediately if this happened and there would have been detailed records. Oh wait, they're a government agency. Well in that case, you're assuming almost every single branch of the government is out to kill its own citizens...not just the Executive branch. We're talking about Executive, Legislative, and entire departments including the CIA, the FBI, the FAA, FCC, INS, county/city police officers, and probably more.

#96 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:47 PM

I'm not offended... actually I find this a VERY interesting topic now :blink:

But can you not look past the videos... think about it, With todays technology you canmake it look like you are comeing live from Mars, a mountain, a dessert, the top of a building in new york or hell the capital building in Washington D.C. Sure some of them are a more obvious fake than others but it all comes down to it, how REAL do you want it to look? For Hijacking those "Terrorists" on the plane could very well have been governement agents and simply took over the plane, not terrorists, and UBL could only be taking credit for what he WANTS to be his.

It's kind of like if I get into a software company, begin working seize root, back up all the data, and destroy all of theirs, assuming that they don't keep back-ups, and jet and make my own, I just stole the spot light did I not? No one's really going to know the difference as long as I have a legitiment story on how I have been working on that code for years. As technology advances it gets harder to distinguish between whats real or not. WHAT IF it was all staged, WHAT IF UBL is only making those videos to toy with us and try to detour the blame from Bush, you still haven't noticed that it COULD in fact be acting. The terrorists, the killer kids, the Al Quaeda, that's all real, yes in fact it IS real, but they may not be attacking us for the same reasons UBL is.

People have different views and opinions as this topic has brought out... so do more than accept the fact, question it and see how far you get with it. Those terrorists groups are made of PEOPLE and PEOPLE think for themselves and have different views, just because we all joined this forum doesn't mean we ALL spend 12 + hours a day at a computer and know what the required files are to run Windows or Linux, People see things differently and unite under tha same name.

#97 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 09:56 PM

Wow...makes for good reading...we have a few politicians here.

#98 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:53 PM

We had a president who covered up information he resigned because the investigation and media took him out. We also had a president who in office had sexual relations. The media, press and investigation pretty much did him in.

Now you say we have a president who was involved with blowing up 3 historical buildings with thousands of people in them with airplanes that may or may not be passenger jets. If this is true, why isn’t the media digging to the bottom of this to get the story. Why isn’t the National Enquirer, The Globe, Times Magazine, National Geographic all digging to get to the bottom of this. If it were true, there is Millions to be made by one of these companies. My thought is, that maybe they did investigate the video, frame by frame and the other information provided leading up to and after the act and were not convinced that there was a cover-up.

Im sorry, but i think someone is trying to pull our chain

#99 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 12:24 AM

LOL, actually, make that 3 political geniuses

#100 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:53 AM

I hate politics... I just wanted to voice my opinion on the situation

#101 Visentinel

Visentinel

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 09:45 AM

View PostNvyseal, on Oct 15 2005, 08:53 AM, said:

We had a president who covered up information he resigned because the investigation and media took him out. We also had a president who in office had sexual relations. The media, press and investigation pretty much did him in.

Now you say we have a president who was involved with blowing up 3 historical buildings with thousands of people in them with airplanes that may or may not be passenger jets. If this is true, why isn’t the media digging to the bottom of this to get the story. Why isn’t the National Enquirer, The Globe, Times Magazine, National Geographic all digging to get to the bottom of this. If it were true, there is Millions to be made by one of these companies. My thought is, that maybe they did investigate the video, frame by frame and the other information provided leading up to and after the act and were not convinced that there was a cover-up.

Im sorry, but i think someone is trying to pull our chain

People are still scared man.
I don't have the evidence THEMAN wants, but the obvious reason why people aren't going on missions to find the truth is because people are scared to do so.
When you suspect your own government and people in high places you better have 9 lives or you will end up dead at the bottom of some place with no one looking for you.

#102 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:32 AM

this is competely random, but I hope they catch Osama soon...

#103 Visentinel

Visentinel

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:08 AM

Random ? saying that is a good way to not haveto post something worth posting ;P

#104 clarky3429

clarky3429

No I will not fix your computer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:29 PM

we just had a segment in the newspaper, like "all the australians who have died in terrorist attacks" .....it came out of nowhere!

#105 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:07 PM

Well, it's in the right thread, just not related to what we're talking about currntly....

It is getting kinda scary, if you read about it in the papers how he's still at large.....so that's why i posted what i did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users