• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Delerious

Delerious

Karl in Disguise

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:hmm, Anime well really anything japanese lol, music, movies, philosophy as it gives me an excuse to like do nothing and react like i am pondering why a chair is indeed a chair ^_~, imvery active online too so that is a interest i guess atleast i think so haha and erm writing i love my imaginative writing and poetry and erm yeah i now sound like a girly pansy great stuff *manly stanse* ahem i also like my basketball been playing since i was 6 and yeah been on around 6-7 different teams and played also on my high school Footie team and trained with Stockport county Juniours. hmmm yeah changed this into a autobiography great stuff, sorry ^__^

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:41 PM

Right i am really really bad at these things they are really scary and i feel like a poo rambling on so i will be a coward and unoriginal and just basically used the guidelines of Sphere and Neon ^^

Okie doke

Whats your name?
Megan Marie Mary Hinks ^^ mouthful huh?

Where are you from?
The kingdom of rain formally known as England. The area of Manchester and a little town called Mossley where you enter going up a hill and leave up a hill. It is quiet a sort of retirment home village where you can have lovely conversations with the youths of yester years and have a good moan about late transport and society oh the greatness!!

What's your day like?
Well i am a student at a sixth form college at the moment studing Religious studies, philosophy, psychology and American history. It takes up alot of my time even though recently i have been rather complacent but i am beginnning to buck up my ideas and study hard and be the swot i once was when i started high school. Apart from that i just hang with friends, talk on msn, write, watch anime and listen to my music Yup Yup boring ^^

Interests?
Hmmm lets see anime, culture i am one of them people who likes to know fasinating things in different cultures then my own, my music ^^ i like my unique sound of everything ^^ Writing i have entered a Competition for national creative writing, i also write poetry and bits n bats of everything else. At the moment religion is a big interest also. I have newly become a christian so exploring that and other sections in which i study in college it is all good ^^

What is your role at X64bit.net?
Erm a noob? haha i dont know probably just a regular member me think

Where do you see X64bit.net in two years?
Well i hope that the site will be large and great coz i have lots of faith. It seems like a nice community like a family and i like that on a forum and the staff seem to work really hard

Where do you see yourself in five years?
i would have just finished Uni and ready to get my head cleared of studying however i may go on to teaching college so who knows ^^ hopefully happy and content ^^

Is there anything that you want to say?
Erm basically hey and yeah thats it ^^

Thanks for taking the time to write this thing here
what a polite little thing ^^ no problem dude my pleasure ^_~

Edited by Delerious, 03 March 2006 - 11:47 PM.

#2 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:47 PM

Welcome!
And don't worry, I copy-pasted the questions from Neon and Clarky :P
(I'm so frickin original sometimes :( )

Cool sig btw :D though burning windows??? windows ain't better, it's only different!

#3 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:49 PM

Megan is a friend of mine :(

#4 Mr Bad Guy

Mr Bad Guy

No more Mr Nice Guy!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Football, music, movies (cinemas), friends, girls.

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:08 AM

I'm guessin she da only gurl in dis forum dat i know of.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Megan. We hope u'll be stickin around.

#5 clarky3429

clarky3429

No I will not fix your computer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:43 AM

View PostSphere, on Mar 4 2006, 10:47 AM, said:

And don't worry, I copy-pasted the questions from Neon and Clarky :P
(I'm so frickin original sometimes :( )

thats ok, i copied and pasted somebody elses and changed the answers too :D

Welcome to the board Delerious, im sure your going to learn heaps and have a great time!!

#6 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:53 AM

Hey Welcome Delerious, AKA Megan... AKA "The Snake Lady"!! :P Good to have ya aboard! Hope to have another one of our interesting converstations soon! :(

Nvy~

#7 tc1

tc1

Charlie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Anything concerning computers

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:08 AM

Hey, welcome Megan ,to the forum, but your in trouble already if your a friend of neon's, [just joking]. enjoy. :(

#8 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:16 AM

Look...do you want me to ban smoking? :(

#9 Delerious

Delerious

Karl in Disguise

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:hmm, Anime well really anything japanese lol, music, movies, philosophy as it gives me an excuse to like do nothing and react like i am pondering why a chair is indeed a chair ^_~, imvery active online too so that is a interest i guess atleast i think so haha and erm writing i love my imaginative writing and poetry and erm yeah i now sound like a girly pansy great stuff *manly stanse* ahem i also like my basketball been playing since i was 6 and yeah been on around 6-7 different teams and played also on my high school Footie team and trained with Stockport county Juniours. hmmm yeah changed this into a autobiography great stuff, sorry ^__^

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:46 PM

Lol Mr Neon sent me the link of replies and before i read any i just scrolled and took a look at the amount and i was amazed i said "its because i am a girl" and funnily enough it was commented on haha ^^ So hmm the only girl huh? lucky me :P

But yesh thank you for such a nice welcoming i was a little scared really and i think what Clarky said will be true i hope i will learn lots n lots :(

And Well if it isnt mr Dave i love biscuits and gravy Nvyseal ^__^ ello!! Yeah our conversation was great fun ^^ and hopefully will be more in the future coz your a cool dude (like the use of dude coz your in Cali? oh im on the ball!!) Oh oh and just so i am put in my place what is miss meg to call you Dave or Nvyseal or gravy man ^^ haha we like gravy man ^^

So yeah thanks guys and yeah Neon gets me in lots of trouble haha naa hes a good guy and tc1 you shouldnt smoke its bad for you doll

#10 DJD

DJD

Super Adv. Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:00 PM

Welcome to the forums Megan!!

#11 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:11 PM

No you're not the only girl, you're the 3rd :(

#12 Mr Bad Guy

Mr Bad Guy

No more Mr Nice Guy!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 07:29 PM

View PostSphere, on Mar 4 2006, 05:11 PM, said:

No you're not the only girl, you're the 3rd :(

I thought u were a guy Sphere!

#13 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 08:31 PM

I am male, yes.But she ain't the first girl

#14 Mr Bad Guy

Mr Bad Guy

No more Mr Nice Guy!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:14 PM

lol, I knew u were a guy, I was just messin wit ya!

but I didn't know she wasn't da 1st, I wonder who r the other 2. They dont seem to be very active in this forum.

#15 Delerious

Delerious

Karl in Disguise

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:30 PM

Haha what is it hunt the women? :P but yeah cool cool i knew i was the 3rd Neon mentioned it :( just playing and yeah they should rise up be our own little threesome or trio (sounds more apropriate ^^ haha)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users