#17 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:00 PM

View PostCamaro, on Dec 27 2007, 05:38 PM, said:

I got a pair of jeans which I really needed, and a couple of nice long sleeved shirts to keep me nice and warm.

Long sleeved shirts.. Solid Colored ? or with some "Art" on it ?

#18 Camaro

Camaro

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:34 AM

Solid colored, Like thermal shirts if your familiar with them

#19 talker

talker

Being a Priest is not always easy.

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Ah lets see...gee, I know...computers.

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:46 AM

The wonderful people at the Church gave me a set of sheets, some hand made pillow cases, a wonderful book about walking (literally) through the world of the first 5 books of the Old Testament (The Books of Moses) along with two glass croses. One is in a Celtic style (like the one used and our Church) and is lead crystal. Of course I gave myself the AMD 5200 X2, the Gigabyte MB, 4 GB DDR2-800, 320 GB SATA II 7200.10, and the pair of 8500 GTs. It was a very wonderful Christmas. All the gifts were wonderful but for me at least, the best part was the Spirit that was found in the worship services at church. The old fashioned caroling on Sunday nite was so special. However, the Candle Light Service Monday nite was the best. It was a great Christmas...talker.

#20 brewin

brewin

Victory is mine!

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • Interests:Anything interesting.

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:04 AM

I got a golf club, a book about old maps (I like maps), a couple shirts, and some money.

#21 Scuba

Scuba

I see you!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:38 AM

View Postbrewin, on Dec 27 2007, 10:04 PM, said:

I got a golf club
Ahh a fellow golfer. I also like to golf, but I tend to kind of suck at it so my kind parents also got me some lessons to take over the winter so I can learn to control my drives, plus I get to practice till spring in the indoor driving range. Im looking forward to killing a lot of my time there till all this snow melts and I can get back on the course.

#22 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:40 AM

View Postbrewin, on Dec 27 2007, 08:04 PM, said:

I got a golf club, a book about old maps (I like maps), a couple shirts, and some money.

:) Didnt you get my lump of coal yet? :)

#23 brewin

brewin

Victory is mine!

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • Interests:Anything interesting.

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:12 AM

View PostScuba, on Dec 27 2007, 11:38 PM, said:

Ahh a fellow golfer. I also like to golf, but I tend to kind of suck at it so my kind parents also got me some lessons to take over the winter so I can learn to control my drives, plus I get to practice till spring in the indoor driving range. Im looking forward to killing a lot of my time there till all this snow melts and I can get back on the course.
I'm terrible at best, but for some reason I keep playing.

View PostNvyseal, on Dec 27 2007, 11:40 PM, said:

:) Didnt you get my lump of coal yet? :)
No, it must have gotten lost in the mail. ;)

#24 bluerip

bluerip

BS Meter embedded, BS attached

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:All things SciFi, Hidden Science,& Hiddin Truth

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:34 AM

Really what I looked forward to this Christmas was for rest, peace, and quiet.
I didn't get that. It's been hectic. One nice thing: got a DVDburner upgrade for the PC. I gave it to the wife to give to me. :)

#25 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:42 PM

BTW, I've been one hell of a lucky guy this year: my mom bought a Sharp Aquos 37" 720p for my Xbox 360 and my brother's Wii biggrin.gif It's a good jump from our 19" dating from the 80s on which I couldn't read my lap times in Forza tongue.gif Also got an extra 360 controller and a Play and Charge kit (may those batteries go to hell!) and Mass Effect. Can't wait to play that game: my dad took the last copy there was in French in case I wanted it in French, but I want the original version in English since there's a lot of text and voice acting I don't want to take the chance, so he has to go change it. Also got a dictionnary for the PC which I'm reaaaally happy of. This might seem weird to be so excited about a dictionnary but I'm studying linguistics and I love learning new things about languages and it'll also come in handy for work at University.

Wrote it in another thread but thought I'd put it up here too. I'm a very happy guy. :)

#26 Camaro

Camaro

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:03 PM

Congrats hog and good luck with the linguistics, I have always wanted to learn new languages, unfortunatly I live in an area where there is no need thus its more difficult.

#27 VROSA

VROSA

Ghost Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • Interests:Hardware, Software, Alphas and Betas, OS Mods, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Games, Fun, Friends.

Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:21 PM

I got 4 t-shirts (including the official one of Clube Atlético Mineiro... my soccer team), a nice LG 19" LCD monitor and lots of kisses :)

#28 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:32 AM

I got a season pass to Disney World and a week payed trip there for Chistmas. It was freakin awesome. We had a great time!!

#29 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:47 AM

View Postchriso_86, on Dec 30 2007, 08:32 PM, said:

I got a season pass to Disney World and a week payed trip there for Chistmas. It was freakin awesome. We had a great time!!
Never got the chance to go. It would have been Disney Land in Florida anyways since it's much closer. World is supposedly much better than Land also. Hope you have fun for the two of us :dribble:

#30 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:59 AM

I got a very generous amount of money from my parents that allowed me to pay off my cable bill (finally, lol), a nice gift card from my brother, and my boss gave me two tickets to the Pistons-Bucks game tomorrow, 3rd row. It was a great Christmas. :dribble:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users