New version of GPU-z is available for downloading. And it is v0.1.7
Whats new ?!
* Corrected several GeForce 9600 GT readings
* Switched GPU and PCB temperature readings on ATI cards when using LM63 sensor
* Some fields on the main screen will now show grey "unknown" instead of "0" when value unknown
* Fixed HD 2900 GT ROP and shader count
* Added HD 3850 AGP detection
* Added 8400 GS detection
* Fixed shader count on modded/unmodded R420 cards
* Added Rage LT Pro detection
* Fixed RS300 vertex shader count
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your installed video card(s).
Download (Rapidshare) -> Click Me
Download (Official Mirrors) -> Click Me
Edited by TheBearLT, 22 February 2008 - 10:21 AM.