#1 joejoe

joejoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:54 PM

Posted Image

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate is set for all needs in Vista-like Icons. Include Pack for developers, PNG's Pack, IconPackager Theme and Patch for system files (will be some later).

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate - IconPackager Theme
The theme is based on icons from Microsoft Windows Vista February CTP Build 5308 and all missing icons were created. All icons from this theme you also can find in Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate for Developers. Just use it!

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate for Developers
Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate for Developers is the greatest pack of Vista and Longhorn icons, total 840 icons! Icluding icons from Microsoft Windows Vista February CTP Build 5308, previous versions of Windows Vista (Longhorn), Windows Live Messenger 8, Windows Defender beta 2, Windows Media Player 11, Microsoft Expression Graphic Designer January CTP (codename Acrylic) and Media Center (from WinVista). Most of icons contain of 16x, 24x, 32x, 48x (8- and 32-bit) and 256x (32-bit) formats, but pack also include about 200 icons (in the end of list) that have formats only up to 32x or only 16x. They are also can be relevant by developers.

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate - PNG Version
The greatest pack of Vista and Longhorn source PNG's, total 400 images. Some pictures are unique and you never see them before. Package consist of 18 groups for easy search a necessary icon: Alerts, Applications, Blanks, Clocks, Control Panel, Devices, Disks, Displays, Faxes & Printers, File Types, Folders, Games, Hardware, Internet & Network, Mailing, Media, Users, Writing. All images have sizes 96x up to 256x (32-bit). Attention! You can not use these PNG's with programms like Stardock IconPackager or another. Windows doesn't support images as icons.

Download
Website

#2 DJD

DJD

Super Adv. Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:54 PM

I downloaded them earlyer this day and the are great.

#3 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:58 PM

You have them zipped (or even better, rarred) as well? ca'nt make much use of exe's...

#4 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:02 PM

how about some pictures?

#5 joejoe

joejoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 06:21 AM

View PostSphere, on Mar 15 2006, 09:58 PM, said:

You have them zipped (or even better, rarred) as well? ca'nt make much use of exe's...

They are sfxed ;)
Just a nice little installer :)

View PostShadowFox, on Mar 15 2006, 11:02 PM, said:

how about some pictures?

Screenshots ? Didn't you see the Vista icons yet ?

#6 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 16 March 2006 - 07:39 AM

The installer doesn't do much in Linux :)

#7 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:10 PM

I've seen vista Icons but I was wondering if there was anything new to them... if they are the same as vista then nvm, thanks for the post but I have your old patcher :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users