Jump to content


Team Help Needed


  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

    Chairman of the Board

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,787 posts
  • Location:From the whatever it is, Pluto
  • Country:USA

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:19 PM

View PostRJsPC, on Apr 15 2007, 12:40 PM, said:

TWIST

I have Friends here and wont disrespect them by being you're wagon loaded with the drama from the "other site"

but I will ask that you not misrepresent yourself, nor the situation, at the expense of others (be fair, and truthful with you're key board)

I'm happy your Folding, regardless of were you do it

I hope this team grows, and becomes a true force for folding@home
Fold On........................
lets drop what is going on elsewhere and keep'm folding ok?

#32 brewin

brewin

    Victory is mine!

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  • Location:Missouri
  • Interests:Anything interesting.
  • Country:USA

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:32 PM

To all recent PlanetAMD64 emigrants:

Let's not bring any animosity over to x64bit. This is a friendly community. Members are welcome to join the Folding@Home team on their own free will, but no one should be accosted for not doing so. The team is a fun part of x64bit, but does not define it.

Also, remember to Fold for the right reasons. Points and rankings keep it interesting, but please don't take it overboard. This is a laid back forum and a laid back FAH team. I think I can speak for most members here when I say I'd like to keep it that way.


Welcome to x64bit and thank you for joining the FAH team. This has been a public service announcement from the Foundation for Friendly Forums. ;)

#33 RJsPC

RJsPC

    Sponge Bob Guru Pants

  • Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Country:USA

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:34 PM

View Postbrewin, on Apr 15 2007, 01:32 PM, said:

To all recent PlanetAMD64 emigrants:

Let's not bring any animosity over to x64bit. This is a friendly community. Members are welcome to join the Folding@Home team on their own free will, but no one should be accosted for not doing so. The team is a fun part of x64bit, but does not define it.

Also, remember to Fold for the right reasons. Points and rankings keep it interesting, but please don't take it overboard. This is a laid back forum and a laid back FAH team. I think I can speak for most members here when I say I'd like to keep it that way.
Welcome to x64bit and thank you for joining the FAH team. This has been a public service announcement from the Foundation for Friendly Forums. ;)
:cool2: ;)

#34 chriso_86

chriso_86

    Director of Technology Development

  • Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Location:Illinois
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.
  • Country:U.S.

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:36 PM

Brewin always has a nice way with words.

#35 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

    rog'er wilco

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,766 posts
  • Country:lower uncton

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:51 PM

View Postchriso_86, on Apr 15 2007, 01:36 PM, said:

Brewin always has a nice way with words.
;)

#36 viper666

viper666

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Country:USA

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:54 PM

LOL IC that as Berwin Picking up where RJ left off even after NvySeal instrucking to DROP IT

#37 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

    Chairman of the Board

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,787 posts
  • Location:From the whatever it is, Pluto
  • Country:USA

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:05 PM

View Postviper666, on Apr 15 2007, 01:54 PM, said:

LOL IC that as Berwin Picking up where RJ left off even after NvySeal instrucking to DROP IT
we would be more than happy for you to join our team but the decision is up to you. we love competition, and know where ever you fold, it all eventually goes to the same place. ;)

Ultimately, we dont do it to see who can fold the quickest, or stress our computers out, we do it for the passion and love of life, that maybe we can save someones life with folding. It may not happen today, or tomorrow, but one day it will make a difference

Keep'm folding

Nvy

#38 viper666

viper666

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Country:USA

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:51 PM

View PostNvyseal, on Apr 15 2007, 04:05 PM, said:

we would be more than happy for you to join our team but the decision is up to you. we love competition, and know where ever you fold, it all eventually goes to the same place. ;)

Ultimately, we dont do it to see who can fold the quickest, or stress our computers out, we do it for the passion and love of life, that maybe we can save someones life with folding. It may not happen today, or tomorrow, but one day it will make a difference

Keep'm folding

Nvy
All my boxes say team 51370

#39 brewin

brewin

    Victory is mine!

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  • Location:Missouri
  • Interests:Anything interesting.
  • Country:USA

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:00 PM

View Postviper666, on Apr 15 2007, 04:51 PM, said:

All my boxes say team 51370
;)

#40 chriso_86

chriso_86

    Director of Technology Development

  • Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Location:Illinois
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.
  • Country:U.S.

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

Wow, cool!! Thanks viper! Glad to have some more power. Guys like power, we can never have enough!!

#41 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

    (_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Country:Canada

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:59 AM

View Postchriso_86, on Apr 15 2007, 06:24 PM, said:

Wow, cool!! Thanks viper! Glad to have some more power. Guys like power, we can never have enough!!


Youre telling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<)

#42 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

    Chairman of the Board

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,787 posts
  • Location:From the whatever it is, Pluto
  • Country:USA

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:47 AM

thanks all!! i should be up to full speed by the weekend, plus some! :chriso:
Everyone has been so supportive. thank you!

..but <_<

#43 chriso_86

chriso_86

    Director of Technology Development

  • Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Location:Illinois
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.
  • Country:U.S.

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:48 AM

Hey guys!!!!!! We need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our rate has dropped a lot lately, some I'm sure is my fault since I'm on vacation right now so all of my machines at home are off and unplugged incase of a bad storm!! So, we need some extra machines to fold this week to help pick up the slack!! A week won't kill anyone so please help!! I'll be home on Friday, and they will be running the minute I get home!! :talker:

#44 brewin

brewin

    Victory is mine!

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  • Location:Missouri
  • Interests:Anything interesting.
  • Country:USA

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:34 AM

Yep, we're still making progress, but several people have gone inactive. Doesn't hurt to have a client running at least while you're using the computer. It doesn't have to be on 24/7.

:talker:

#45 chriso_86

chriso_86

    Director of Technology Development

  • Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Location:Illinois
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.
  • Country:U.S.

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:38 AM

True dat!!! Good point brew!! My laptop ran for awhile today in the hotel, and plan to have it running tomorrow while I'm out hiking, so at least that's a few points.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users