World War III

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: ww3

Vanga Predicted WW3 in 2010

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:53 AM

They are entertaining in the same way that the Wachowski brothers were entertaining.

Vangas would've made good movies. Very imaginative and creative.

#17 Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Established Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

Uh- didn't it start already??

Seems like there are attacks all over the world by terrorist.

I think that WWIII will be completely different from WWI and WWII, and it will be, or rather is, a stealthier type of warfare due to the increase of technology.

:)

#18 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:00 PM

View PostRoadrunner, on Mar 7 2008, 07:22 PM, said:

Uh- didn't it start already??

Seems like there are attacks all over the world by terrorist.

I think that WWIII will be completely different from WWI and WWII, and it will be, or rather is, a stealthier type of warfare due to the increase of technology.

Everything is possible.

1. Propaganda on the Internet.

2. Friendly worms...

Posted Image

#19 WFO

WFO

Super Adv. Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:03 PM

More likely to happen in 2012 like Brew said...

2- 2012 looks like one hell of an eschatological year
A brief, incomplete survey of these prophecies includes the following:

An aspect of the polar shift theory claims that on December 21, 2012, a shift of the axis of the Earth’s rotation will bring a host of devastating natural disasters.
The Orion Prophecy is a book that claims the Earth’s magnetic field will flip-flop in 2012, causing mass chaos. The truth is that the magnetic field will in fact reverse at some point (it has done so many times), but this does not happen overnight.
According to algorithms extracted from the bible and mentioned in The Bible Code, a big asteroid will strike the planet in 2012. The Bible code is the belief that messages, warnings and predictions were encoded in the Hebrew bible by E.T. and his friends (who also gave us our genetic code). The decoding technique was described in a paper entitled "Equidistant Letter Sequences in the Book of Genesis" by Professor Eliyahu Rips of the Hebrew University in Israel. Incidentally, supporters claim The Bible Code gives proof of Oswald’s destiny as JFK’s killer, and it also predicted the apocalypse… in 2006. Remember that one? Me neither.
More 2012 predictions and Nostradamus' views on the apocalypse…

Some Hindi believers regard 2012 as the year an avatar -- a god in human form -- will appear on earth and usher in a new age, one presumably favorable to Hindi faithful.
Meanwhile, alien devotees believe that 2012 is the year when those aliens who first gave human civilization a kick start will return to see how we’ve done. Some believe they’ll give us another boost or two if we haven’t lived up to potential, while others expect mass slavery as punishment for our slacker ways.
Finally, Nostradamus predicted the apocalypse for 2012, but you’ll have to wait until 2013 to see how it ends. What a cliffhanger. :)

Still time to get those lap dances in! ;)

#20 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:53 PM

View PostWFO, on Mar 7 2008, 09:03 PM, said:

...ill flip-flop in 2012, causing mass chaos. The truth is that the magnetic field will in fact reverse at some point (it has done so many times), but this does not happen overnight.
According to algorithms extracted from the bible and mentioned in The Bible Code, a big asteroid will strike the planet in 2012. The Bible code is the belief that messages, warnings and predictions were

Well, predictions from Nostradamus was really "unsure", he wrote some kind of nonsense. By reading hes predictions, you feel like anything can happen ;)

About the bible code. Think for a moment. Aliens creates us and gave us bible.. Actually, I don't think so. It's better to search for signs underwater. Or in lost Aztec temples.. :)

Edited by TheBearLT, 07 March 2008 - 07:55 PM.

#21 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

As the quote in Call of Duty 4 beautifully says:

"I don't know about World War III, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

#22 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:22 PM

View Posthog, on Mar 8 2008, 12:20 AM, said:

As the quote in Call of Duty 4 beautifully says:

"I don't know about World War III, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

Hehe :)

#23 bluerip

bluerip

BS Meter embedded, BS attached

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:All things SciFi, Hidden Science,& Hiddin Truth

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:31 AM

Attached File  GS___RS.mp3   6.17MB   13 downloads

#24 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:05 AM

View Postbluerip, on Mar 7 2008, 11:31 PM, said:

#25 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:22 PM

View Postbluerip, on Mar 8 2008, 09:31 AM, said:

#26 bluerip

bluerip

BS Meter embedded, BS attached

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:All things SciFi, Hidden Science,& Hiddin Truth

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:40 AM

"a picture is worth a thousand words" and sometimes a song is worth a thousand pictures.

#27 Christopholofigus

Christopholofigus

NQA-1

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts
  • Interests:Holy CRAPBALLS! I totally remember this place!

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:15 AM

:) I like chocolate milk.

Umm, when is the "resurrection"?

Oh no, did i bring religion into this?

LOL :friends:

#28 zarni0

zarni0

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:57 AM

I am bulgarian although past 10 years I reside in the US.

All I can say is that a close friend of my families brother died skiing. He was missing for a week. His brother met with Vanga and she described the area where she sees him. He was found shortly thereafter based on her description in a remote area of the Rila mountains. Unfortunately, he had already passed away from hypothermia.

I also personally have had encounter where I had some serious health issues. An object that was touched by me was brought to Vanga and she could tell everything about me just by touching the object.

Although I have always been a skeptic about this kind of thing I can say based on my experience she was the real deal.

I am not sure that the prophecies listed in the prior posts were ever made by her though. Although they may very well have.

Edited by zarni0, 23 March 2008 - 01:19 AM.

#29 zarni0

zarni0

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:09 AM

View PostWFO, on Mar 7 2008, 07:03 PM, said:

More likely to happen in 2012 like Brew said...

2- 2012 looks like one hell of an eschatological year
A brief, incomplete survey of these prophecies includes the following:

An aspect of the polar shift theory claims that on December 21, 2012, a shift of the axis of the Earth’s rotation will bring a host of devastating natural disasters.
The Orion Prophecy is a book that claims the Earth’s magnetic field will flip-flop in 2012, causing mass chaos. The truth is that the magnetic field will in fact reverse at some point (it has done so many times), but this does not happen overnight.
According to algorithms extracted from the bible and mentioned in The Bible Code, a big asteroid will strike the planet in 2012. The Bible code is the belief that messages, warnings and predictions were encoded in the Hebrew bible by E.T. and his friends (who also gave us our genetic code). The decoding technique was described in a paper entitled "Equidistant Letter Sequences in the Book of Genesis" by Professor Eliyahu Rips of the Hebrew University in Israel. Incidentally, supporters claim The Bible Code gives proof of Oswald’s destiny as JFK’s killer, and it also predicted the apocalypse… in 2006. Remember that one? Me neither.
More 2012 predictions and Nostradamus' views on the apocalypse…

Some Hindi believers regard 2012 as the year an avatar -- a god in human form -- will appear on earth and usher in a new age, one presumably favorable to Hindi faithful.
Meanwhile, alien devotees believe that 2012 is the year when those aliens who first gave human civilization a kick start will return to see how we’ve done. Some believe they’ll give us another boost or two if we haven’t lived up to potential, while others expect mass slavery as punishment for our slacker ways.
Finally, Nostradamus predicted the apocalypse for 2012, but you’ll have to wait until 2013 to see how it ends. What a cliffhanger. :cc_surrender:

Still time to get those lap dances in! :rofl_mini:

Nostradamus was a total quack. What he wrote was so vague and of course based on 100s lines of verse he will hit something. By shear chance he talks about Hister in reference to the new antichrist and all of a sudden he is haled as foretelling of Hitler ascendency. Nothing but coincidence. I can write a bunch of nonsense and by the laws of probability i will get maybe 4 out of 6 letters right of somebody's name or a place right in the future. Also Nostradamus never talks about 2012. This is in Maya calendar. And also it doesnt talk about the end of the world but of the end of an era.

#30 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:51 AM

yep, though you really never know re the synchronous/patterned (sub)conscious of us peeps...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users