#31 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:01 AM

View PostUSM, on Apr 25 2007, 07:14 PM, said:

:( This may turn out to be a great thread! :rofl: VG is a keg of dyn-o-mite watch out for her hog Keep em folding rookie!!! :sphere:

EDIT: I am thinking of setting a point on this team in which a rookie can realize they are no longer rookies. I call that a point in which you transform from a n00b rookie to a seasoned folder. My unofficial thought right now is 10,000 points, keyword here is unofficial. You rookies (or any team members) got anything to say, better say it now!!!! :P

:rofl: are ya sure its good to warn em??? LOL

I think higher.... after all I AM tryin to get more peeps on the smp... and 10k is just too easy...

I vote for 20k. Gives em a reason to have to learn it...lol

(sorry Im a woman.. and we like to manipulate... atleast I do it for good damn it!)
:lol:

#32 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:57 AM

I think the non-rookie number is a good idea, and I'm okay with 20k. Oh and for that 900mhz rig, I live at my mom's place so it's not me who pays the bills lol, but I'll look and if I see it's folding that slow and doesn't seem worth it, I'll stop. For now on, I'll stick with my x2 3800+ with smp and I'll try to convince my lil bro to fold for me on his 3000+ (my old rig).

#33 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:29 AM

View Posthog, on Apr 25 2007, 10:57 PM, said:

I think the non-rookie number is a good idea, and I'm okay with 20k. Oh and for that 900mhz rig, I live at my mom's place so it's not me who pays the bills lol, but I'll look and if I see it's folding that slow and doesn't seem worth it, I'll stop. For now on, I'll stick with my x2 3800+ with smp and I'll try to convince my lil bro to fold for me on his 3000+ (my old rig).

The more boxes the better :P

:sphere:

#34 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:18 PM

Hoggggggggggggggggggggg

You got points!

Congrats :P

I see its working well for you... youll be outta rookie status in noooo time :(

now to celebrate

:sphere:
:dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4:

#35 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:43 PM

oh yes I got points ! My 24h avg is only 198 and I don't understand why, but it does earn me 9th place in the team ! Hopefully I'll have another WU finished in less than 48h and I'll jump up a couple of places :sphere:

#36 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:24 PM

View Posthog, on Apr 26 2007, 11:43 AM, said:

oh yes I got points ! My 24h avg is only 198 and I don't understand why, but it does earn me 9th place in the team ! Hopefully I'll have another WU finished in less than 48h and I'll jump up a couple of places :lol:

It takes awhile before it gets adjusted right... id say give it a week n youll see what your real 24 hour average is :rofl:

:rofl:

Hahahahaha I think I just figured out why us wanted the rookie number to be 10k... because hes just over 10k himself n Im sure doesnt want to be called a rookie :sphere: :P :(

hahaahahahaha

Calling rookie us... hows it all going over there???? You still messing around so I can catch you??? really... i dont mind

VG

#37 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Women, Hard Rock and Fishing of course!

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:00 AM

View PostVipers_Girl666, on Apr 26 2007, 12:24 PM, said:

It takes awhile before it gets adjusted right... id say give it a week n youll see what your real 24 hour average is :lol:
Hahahahaha I think I just figured out why us wanted the rookie number to be 10k... because hes just over 10k himself n Im sure doesnt want to be called a rookie :P :( :rofl:

hahaahahahaha

Calling rookie us... hows it all going over there???? You still messing around so I can catch you??? really... i dont mind
VG
VG this team is young, remember the key word un-official. I am digging for opinions. I will put in my time just like anyone else, I have no prob with that, I have done this before. Now tell me what you really think? If the limit should be 20,000 then convince me! :sphere:

Edited by USM, 27 April 2007 - 01:01 AM.

#38 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:16 AM

View PostUSM, on Apr 26 2007, 09:00 PM, said:

VG this team is young, remember the key word un-official. I am digging for opinions. I will put in my time just like anyone else, I have no prob with that, I have done this before. Now tell me what you really think? If the limit should be 20,000 then convince me! :sphere:
ok here goes...

the team is young yes... and we only have a team right now of 25 or 26 ... so...
we need to give em all a reason to get on that linux client and fold fold fold. :( 10k is too low.. sure itll take forever on the windows consol to get there... but still not a big enough kick in the pants for me...lol

Besides... youre new too.. wouldnt be fair for you to be called a non-rookie just like that off the bat when technically.. others may not have as much points as you already... they have been doing their time :rofl:

(when all else fails)
Hog said 20k too! So far youre out voted 2-1....lol

LOL

VG

and a celebration is in order cuz the rookie thread just got pinned :lol:

:P
:dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4:

#39 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:28 AM

View PostVipers_Girl666, on Apr 26 2007, 09:16 PM, said:

ok here goes...

the team is young yes... and we only have a team right now of 25 or 26 ... so...
we need to give em all a reason to get on that linux client and fold fold fold. :rofl: 10k is too low.. sure itll take forever on the windows consol to get there... but still not a big enough kick in the pants for me...lol

Besides... youre new too.. wouldnt be fair for you to be called a non-rookie just like that off the bat when technically.. others may not have as much points as you already... they have been doing their time :lol:
(when all else fails)
Hog said 20k too! So far youre out voted 2-1....lol

LOL

VG

and a celebration is in order cuz the rookie thread just got pinned :rofl:
:(
:dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4: :dancing4:
I respect the input, and I think you and other members are right. I only thought it proper to ask before making law. We are now at 20,000 points to realize rookiness to seasoned folder. 10,000 is dead. I do not think this debate is over but it will not from this point be considered under 20,000! :sphere:

Trust me members VG does not rule this in any way. This is my call but she is active and will be heard. I expect the same from you all. Your opinions are wanted, once the decision is made then it is law! :P

Edited by USM, 27 April 2007 - 01:30 AM.

#40 BlueIce

BlueIce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:31 AM

I say 15k. It's in the middle. lol :sphere:

Edited by BlueIce, 27 April 2007 - 01:31 AM.

#41 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:42 AM

View PostBlueIce, on Apr 26 2007, 09:31 PM, said:

Under 20,000 blue :P

#42 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:58 AM

May I have a moment of silence for the loss of the first game of SJ sharks against the Detroit Redwings. SJ beat Det 2-0 in the first of 7! :sphere: GO REDWINGS!!!

Edited by USM, 27 April 2007 - 01:59 AM.

#43 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:12 AM

View PostUSM, on Apr 26 2007, 09:58 PM, said:

May I have a moment of silence for the loss of the first game of SJ sharks against the Detroit Redwings. SJ beat Det 2-0 in the first of 7! :P GO REDWINGS!!!

breaks the silence wtih

GO LEAFS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO golfing!

View PostUSM, on Apr 26 2007, 09:28 PM, said:

Trust me members VG does not rule this in any way. This is my call

says who????

LOL

*puts her dukes up*

come on.. lets go

j/k

Lil canadian girl against us marine guy... only in wits am i stupid enough to go up against you...lol

(whispers so her toronto friends dont hear her....go hasek go)

View PostBlueIce, on Apr 26 2007, 09:31 PM, said:

but i still wonder if 15k is gonna inspire them enough to learn the linux... im sure after a few months of the windows client and getting called rookie will make em wanna learn it....lol

i dunno... im stuck on 20k... gives me power to taunt the rookies ....lol

OR we can do it 15k for single cores.... 20 or 25k for dual or quad.

ahaaaaaaaaa theres an idea... (after all you do have to take pitty on us single core folks)
Now Im liking 25k better for the rookie target...lol

VG

#44 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:58 AM

View PostVipers_Girl666, on Apr 26 2007, 10:12 PM, said:

breaksthe silence wtih
GO LEAFS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO golfing!
says who????

LOL

*puts her dukes up*

come on.. lets go

j/k

Lil canadian girl against us marine guy... only in wits am i stupid enough to go up against you...lol

(whispers so her toronto friends dont hear her....go hasek go)
but i still wonder if 15k is gonna inspire them enough to learn the linux... im sure after a few months of the windows client and getting called rookie will make em wanna learn it....lol

Whether I am a rookie here I rule the rookies just like before, this team has granted me this, as have you! :sphere:

i dunno... im stuck on 20k... gives me power to taunt the rookies ....lol

OR we can do it 15k for single cores.... 20 or 25k for dual or quad.

ahaaaaaaaaa theres an idea... (after all you do have to take pitty on us single core folks)
Now Im liking 25k better for the rookie target...lol

VG
I agree VG I set the standard at 40,000 at the other site and that is after I was talked down. I wanted 50,000 to be the mark. But I am not unreasonable that is how I keep my rookies in my fold. You know that, I have said under 20,000 is not up for discussion, I meant this. I am not saying 20,000 is the rule or the law but it is looking good to me! :P If I am rookie no prob, cause I am lead rookie, and I will lead! :( Im thinking a lead rookie may need a seargent at arms??? HMMMM? :rofl:

Edited by USM, 27 April 2007 - 03:06 AM.

#45 BlueIce

BlueIce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:09 AM

View PostVipers_Girl666, on Apr 26 2007, 09:12 PM, said:

VG
I hear ya there. I have this piece of crap running hard for those 100+ points every couple of days lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users