35 replies to this topic

#1 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 12:32 AM

I'd blow up AOL and pay to shut 'em all up.

#2 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 08 May 2006 - 12:37 AM

I'd go to sleep and dream of the use... then use it the next day the way I dreamed... (except for some things.... :) )

#3 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 01:24 AM

haha, sphere man...that could go WRONG

#4 simon

simon

simon says Post

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:13 AM

hmm do u think I could start my software company and out do m$ haha :)

#5 clarky3429

clarky3429

No I will not fix your computer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:57 AM

i would certaintly buy my church a building (as they dont have one), buy myself a REALLY good house, car and develop some really cool computer system designs

#6 RoachycaL

RoachycaL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:26 PM

Give it all to Bill Gates - ofcourse

#7 DJD

DJD

Super Adv. Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:35 PM

I would by my own island, with a nice house on it. with a really nice boat, a cool car and the best system money can buy.

#8 error51

error51

Elite Newsposter

• Newsposter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:37 PM

O wow. This is a good topic.

1. Donate enough money to my school to build a state of the art high school. A model school that the entire U.S. would be proud of. First of all it would have all the normal stuff along with an air conditioner so kids don't have to sweat all day long. Every student and teacher would have a laptop with Vista, Office 2007, and the option to install every Adobe/Macromedia application known to man if they were in an elective class that needed it. Every class would have a projector (that would wirelessly interface with any laptop in the school) with a screen (electronic up/down) the size of the good ol whiteboard. Every room would have a surround sound sytem, a Bose surround sound system. All the halls would have 42 inch flat screen monitors every 50 feet that would tune on the days announcements or the news or sports events or whatever. Every room would have a drinking fountain just like the good ol days in elementary school. All the lights would be top of the line; no more flourescent lights. The outside of the school would have one of those really big NFL stadium size monitors that would display whatever. There would be a parking garage, one with high enough ceilings for a good size SUV or whatever. The parking garage would also have all the stuff like flat screens and such. There would have to be one heck of an internet backbone connection too. And the stadium, it would be state of the art like an NFL stadium. The chairs would all have small flatscreens on the seatbacks to have game info or live game pictures on it. There would also be automatic beverage dispensers on every seat; I'm not sure how it would work but I'm sure it would. We would also have to have a good place for the teachers to chill out. Also would need some really good science labs. We're talking a high school on stereroids here, one that the community would be proud of. A state of the art library and performing arts center too.

2. I would get a house wired as well as Bill Gates has his wired. Not too big, but big enough for me to live in. Flat screens in every room. State of the art sound throughout the house. All the good stuff.

3. I would get myself about ten cars by each foreign car brand along with the best of the American cars. Would want a fleet of mechanics in my garage to take care of them and give them top notch mods.

4. I would sleep with at least half of the the girls at my school. They're all gold diggers.

5. I would give Dave a good chunk of change so he could get himself some women and a couple of new Corvettes.

6. I would get myself some large yachts. Need a couple of jets too, maybe even a couple of millitary planes that got to the civilian market. Also a couple of nice vacation homes.

7. I would hire someone to manage my money, think of ways to save up some of it, and ways to spend it.
I think that's it. I would also save quite a bit of it for when I thought of something else.

#9 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:10 AM

;) I would Fill up my gas tank! :) :(

#10 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:25 AM

View PostNvyseal, on May 9 2006, 02:10 AM, said:

;) I would Fill up my gas tank! :) :(
What you pay per liter or gallon then? I think I beat ya! my motorcycle eats more money a week then me in a month!

#11 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:33 AM

We're reaching 4.00 for high octane. 3.47 for the cheap stuff US/Gal

#12 error51

error51

Elite Newsposter

• Newsposter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:32 AM

View PostNvyseal, on May 8 2006, 06:33 PM, said:

We're reaching 4.00 for high octane. 3.47 for the cheap stuff US/Gal

Reaching? At. At 4.00 for high octane.

#13 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:44 AM

wow... we pay at least double that!

#14 simon

simon

simon says Post

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:38 AM

Very well thought out Error51

#15 BlueScreenOfDeath

BlueScreenOfDeath

~* Hardware & Beta Guru *~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:12 PM

View PostNvyseal, on May 8 2006, 07:10 PM, said:

:( I would Fill up my gas tank! <_< :(

its still 2.72 here :P ....anyways if i had that kind of money of course im gonna save it for my family and kids. I'd probably get a nice house and a few cars. But mainly what i'd do is see the world ...go to places like greece,italy,england, Japan ...with my girl by my side of course.

Probably spend more on clothes and stuff, get her a big H2 or H3. I would get the best 4 door V8 F150 Limited FX with a sunroof and navigation etc in there. RevRogue i'd probably do that as well , not let the kids know exactly how much was there but i'd never let them grow up thinking since i have a ton of money they wont need to learn to respect others, work hard and be good kids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users