• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LoneWolfMage

LoneWolfMage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 01:16 PM

This may be a TOTALLY daft question and im prolly missing something simple but who knows LOL

After making a custom music cd using Nero or basically any other Cd software containg MP3's with song titles, I have noticed the following :

When the CD is played in my Car stereo the Song title will show on the disply of the radio.. BUT when i go to PLay the SAME Cd in my Puter ( that the CD was burned on mind you) NOTHING shows up for "Song Title" or "Disk Title".

The Disk title will show up as "Unknown disk" and Tracks will show up as "Track #".

The Disk title thing im pretty sure i know why that happens seeing as tho i didnt assign a title to it when i burned the CD .. but the "Song Title" thing is where im stumped ... cause even if i DO assign a title to the disk the track titles dont show ??

Prior to te CD Burn the MP3's do have titles associated with them.

It does not matter what mediaplayer i use (Windows or Winamp).

Like i said prolly a TOTALLY daft question and something Simple im missing.

Any suggestions would be helpful :chriso:

LoneWolf.

#2 bluerip

bluerip

BS Meter embedded, BS attached

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:All things SciFi, Hidden Science,& Hiddin Truth

Posted 25 September 2006 - 11:04 PM

View PostLoneWolfMage, on Sep 25 2006, 01:16 PM, said:

This may be a TOTALLY daft question and im prolly missing something simple but who knows LOL

After making a custom music cd using Nero or basically any other Cd software containg MP3's with song titles, I have noticed the following :

When the CD is played in my Car stereo the Song title will show on the disply of the radio.. BUT when i go to PLay the SAME Cd in my Puter ( that the CD was burned on mind you) NOTHING shows up for "Song Title" or "Disk Title".

The Disk title will show up as "Unknown disk" and Tracks will show up as "Track #".

The Disk title thing im pretty sure i know why that happens seeing as tho i didnt assign a title to it when i burned the CD .. but the "Song Title" thing is where im stumped ... cause even if i DO assign a title to the disk the track titles dont show ??

Prior to te CD Burn the MP3's do have titles associated with them.

It does not matter what mediaplayer i use (Windows or Winamp).

Like i said prolly a TOTALLY daft question and something Simple im missing.

Any suggestions would be helpful :chriso:

LoneWolf.

Yes most sophisticated media players will gather and display the information. Try enabling inyour media player's settings. If the option is not there try another player. Besides it doesn't hurt having a number of player to fall back on for any number of reasons. :D The jukebox type of players will definitely grab info for you. You still may need to configure them as well. Maybe even your firewall will need to know about it. Take a look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users