Portal Poll #013 - Blu-ray Player?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Portal Poll #013

Will you buy a Blu-ray player now that HD DVD is dead?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:39 AM

View Postthealexweb, on Mar 2 2008, 08:49 PM, said:

I'm upgrading all my players and PC's to HD DVD, in my town the prices have gone down by at least 70%! I've already snapped up all my favourite films in HD DVD format.

Duuude, how sad this may get, but of course HDDVD players and media now became cheap, HDDVD project is basically closed.. No movies will be available on it.
So now they tryin' to get rid of all that Hardware which is practically became useless now.

So thealexweb, sell it as fast possible :rofl_mini:

#17 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:17 PM

View Posthog, on Feb 21 2008, 06:32 AM, said:

Nah... But I do have some old records and 2 turntables :friends:
I have 3 turntables, 4 microphones, 7 guitars, 2 electronic drumkits, 3 bass guitars and a keyboard :)

Ow, and I have a blu-ray and HD drive already for months.... never used them though

#18 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:26 AM

View PostSphere, on Mar 10 2008, 01:17 AM, said:

I have 3 turntables, 4 microphones, 7 guitars, 2 electronic drumkits, 3 bass guitars and a keyboard :)

Ow, and I have a blu-ray and HD drive already for months.... never used them though

Showoff ? :friends:

You sound like that girl.. -"I sing, I can dance.. And I can play seven instruments at the same... time..." :P

Edited by TheBearLT, 10 March 2008 - 09:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users