• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:26 PM

Yes, I know I can only play one at the time, and my homemate can only play one at the time too... but they all have a different sound. Personally, I like the antique Lord John and the Roca best... They have such a sharp sound and still sound very warm!

#62 Linoman

Linoman

Established Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

WOW, you are so lucky to have those guitars. Each and everyone of them is a beauty

#63 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:02 PM

Thnx, we're pretty happy with them ourselfs too <_<

#64 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 11:57 PM

As of today, we (me and the other two here...) have a WORKING TOUCHSCREEN in the livingroom! and men, does it rock!

Only problem, it gives a double click when we hit a specific point, while the livingroom server runs Linux, and also, under Amarok the audio, we want single click!

I'm working on that, but so far, IT ROCKS!!! :unsure:

#65 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:30 PM

This is just lame.....

I have Orange ADSL internet, and their modem has an inbuild 2-port router.

I have a real router behind one of the ports, on the other my server.

So, what did the brilliant ADSL router do? It gave my router and server the same IP!!!! Well, now, there's a concept that might work huh??

#66 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

all the new modems are coming out with routers built in them now

#67 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:59 PM

View PostNvyseal, on Jun 11 2007, 02:24 PM, said:

all the new modems are coming out with routers built in them now
Lol it reminds me of something : a couple weeks ago, a guy from my internet company called to offer me an "upgrade" for my DSL modem.

"It's a 3-in-1 machine", he says, "it's a modem, a router(it means you can have a network and plug several computers on your modem without having to buy a seperate machine), and a firewall ! This is usually worth 400$ !" Then he tells me, after I've asked him, that it costs some 80 bucks...

Yeah, right. I'll pay 80$ for that and throw away my D-Link wireless G 128Mbps router I paid only 40$ which also has a built-in physical firewall and does the same thing as his 80$ machine but probably way better. Some people do buy it though, it's sad...

#68 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:08 AM

Posted Image

Just because it makes sense.... ow, wait, no, just because it's funny!

#69 TheBearLT

TheBearLT

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:30 PM

There was no Topic Update(post) since "Jun 11 2007"..

Oh wait... You made me post.. Argh... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users