• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

My motherboard failed me this morning. :giggle:
The fans started running, but then, nothing, no beeps.

So, started testing and benching, but still nothing until I disconnected my VGA.

I decided to buy a new m/b.
I got an MSI K9A CF-F, and the system works again!
And it has a lot of upgrade-possibility's again!

:withstupid:

#2 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:25 PM

Does anybody have a working solution for the Realtek HD audio driver under Windows 7?

The error I encounter is:
Install Realtek HD audio driver failed!!!
Error code: [0x000005b4]

The solutions I found on the net so far don't help me. Most are about the Microsoft UAA bus driver, but that driver does not exist in Windows 7 as far as I can see.

#3 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 12:25 AM

no, and it sucks. i also had the same problem, and i gave up...used a card...:giggle:

#4 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:14 AM

I'm using my Creative now. But it indeed sucks, it should just work!

#5 Sphere

Sphere

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:38 PM

Clean format solved the problem... I think the system was getting overloaded with redundant driver traces...

I mean, my third m/b on the same installation, 4th VGA, 2nd CPU, 4th set of RAM, 2nd sound card, and a lot of harddisks...

(Yes, by now I have pretty much have had 3 or 4 different computers... only by step-by-step upgrading)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users