#16 stormrosson

stormrosson

Established Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:stuff

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:04 PM

:cc_surrender: great lookin kids DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , nice touch up too Rik :bluerip:

#17 David_Heavey

David_Heavey

=IBF2= Cofounder

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:59 PM

View Poststormrosson, on May 17 2009, 05:04 PM, said:

:bluerip: great lookin kids DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cheers matey. They're the :cc_surrender: in my life :D

#18 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:14 AM

View Posthog, on May 17 2009, 11:18 AM, said:

lol, thinking ahead, banj? :bluerip:

Should be smooth sailing from here on out. :cc_surrender:

#19 talker

talker

Being a Priest is not always easy.

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Ah lets see...gee, I know...computers.

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:24 AM

Here is my contribution for the month. Sometimes the most powerful statement can be made with a simple image and few if any words. In this case...none. For those of us from the United States, this image of the old 48 star version of the Stars and Stripes represents a time with our country stood proud among the nations apologizing to no one...for anything. Our values were just that...values. I long for these days because I am old enough to remember them. We were not the only nation that stood as proud in those days. The Union Jack, the Tricolor, The Maple Leaf (then it was the Canadian Red Ensign), all of the Commonwealth, and others meant that there was a line drawn in the sand. Approach the line, walk up and down it, look over it...but never cross it. There was peace in the world. Not a perfect peace but at least peace. That peace was maintained by the power of the values that we all shared. The flags still fly. Some old ones have gone or changed, news ones have risen, others remain the same. All that has really changed is the people that live under them. In our effort to embrace all we have sliced our values, lowered our standards, and virtually erased the line in the sand. I know I, nor none of us, even all combined, can bring back those times of values, power, and peace but we can remember them and at least teach them to our children. If we do not, all will be forgotten. The flags will be pulled down and replaced with ones we do not recognize. Our countries and our world will not be one that any of us knows. I pray that at least a few will remember...and will teach the difference.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: May_2009_Desktop.jpg

Edited by talker, 22 May 2009 - 12:24 AM.

#20 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:54 AM

Edited by banj0, 22 May 2009 - 09:43 AM.

#21 eniparadoxgma

eniparadoxgma

Thomas S. Arashikage

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:43 PM

Lost my arsome nebula pic down yonder in the holler of my OS's cracks and crevices so I pulled this here fine blue skinned vampire/demon/video game hottie out of the jpeg maestrom, slapped her all up on my desktop and changed my theme to be all blue-afied.

Attached Image: Untitled.jpg

#22 nitram

nitram

NITRISCO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:42 AM

Mine is just windows 7 x64 great britain.

Attached Image: Untitled2.jpg

#23 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:19 PM

Just got me a new desky, heavy thunderstorm last night.

Found this picture, don't know where it has been taken, but I like it.
Attached Image: newdesky.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users