DFI LANPARTY UT ICFX3200-T2R/G LGA 775 ATI CrossFire Xpress 3200 IE ATX Intel Motherboard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WFO

WFO

Super Adv. Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 02:18 AM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16813136032

It's seems to be a given that Conroes are limited to about 3.6 for a 24/7 OC without phase cooling sooo...

does the RD600 chip and the ability to add a physics processor along with Crossfire make this board worth purchasing anyway? Someone on another forum claimed the RAM could also be OCed seperately from the cpu. If so, not having to put RAM on a divider would justify the price to me. What do the harware junkies here think????

#2 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 13 January 2007 - 04:58 AM

I would be affraid to buy a ATI Intel product now. Especially since it will be the last of it's kind!!

#3 WFO

WFO

Super Adv. Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:15 AM

View Postchriso_86, on Jan 12 2007, 08:58 PM, said:

I would be affraid to buy a ATI Intel product now. Especially since it will be the last of it's kind!!

Normally I'd agree... I think current CA laws force manufacturers to provide support for at least 5 years. That's more than double the usual PC obsolescence factor. :davex:

#4 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 13 January 2007 - 03:29 PM

That is true. But there is a big difference between support for defects and such, and actual support as in bringing out new drivers a such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users