#1 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

http://chris123nt.com/2009/04/13/windows-7...-the-confusion/

hehe, after rushing out to my favorite torrent trackers in search of the latest and greatest win7 leak, i found an interesting tidbit in a sea of comments responding to the "release" of 7106:

Build 7106, which leaked the other day in chinese, is in fact 7076 with a revved up build number. So currently 7077 is the newest from a code perspective as 7106 does not contain the new visual style elements (updated taskbar buttons etc…) that are in 7077. So for all of you who have 7077, stick with it and don’t bother with 7106, it’s not worth the hassle of attempting to translate* it. I really only did it myself to see if it was even possible. 7077 is re-installing on my laptop as I write this.

*there is now a "translated" or "lang" .reg pack out, though i think i'll wait for the official RC release at this point...
:D

#2 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:20 PM

View Postm.oreilly, on Apr 14 2009, 02:54 PM, said:

*there is now a "translated" or "lang" .reg pack out, though i think i'll wait for the official RC release at this point...
:davex:

Dont bother with it.

#3 Sphere

Sphere

The moth next to my brain is Bart, say hi to him if you like

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dutchy, that means I'm not a German (which doesn't sound/look the same to me!) also, being a Dutchy means I'm an idiot... sort off!

And I def. need to get a real life again... I'm bored with my current life, ideas can be pm'd to me!

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:03 AM

Sounds like marketing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users