20 replies to this topic

#16 clarky3429

clarky3429

No I will not fix your computer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:51 PM

i agree if they have money they are able to be sued but if they dont, or if they are using like a 'shelf company' (i.e. a holdings company) then they may be able to say "this company has jack all money so we cant pay you" - but then it depends of the size of the fine....if it were a large fine what im talking about would prolly work, but if it were like 1,000$ then i doubt they could get away with it

#17 RedInferno

RedInferno

Your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:55 AM

View Postclarky3429, on Dec 26 2005, 05:37 PM, said:

legally no, but practically yes, because you cant sue a man with no money, be cause they wont be able to pay you, and if they declare bankruptcy it would be exremely hard to get money off them (this is going by Australia, dont know how different it is in EU)
Exatcly, that's why doctors are always getting sued for millions..why? they can pay.

#18 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 03:08 PM

i think the fines should be relative, but WHY fine MS this stupid amount, if they are doing well and making profit thats for microsoft to deal with alone.

The EU is a controlling and corrupt power, politicians want gain for themselves and destroy a country's identity.

#19 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:49 AM

I think the Eu just likes picking on people... they are bullies and the underdogs need to gather together and knock em down and spit on em!

#20 Neon

Neon

Karl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:59 PM

i like the idea shadow but the EU is a democratic organization, and they dont listen to what people want, the politician is supposed to be the servant and represent the people...its gone wrong.

French voted again the EU and its currency yet they are still in it! its stupid nonsense!

#21 ShadowFox

ShadowFox

High Priest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts
  • Interests:An abundance :P

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:21 AM

I know... x64 can replace the EU :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users