1 reply to this topic

#1 Camaro

Camaro

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:03 PM

I find this appalling, Our head of state an his administration are above the law, they can implement draconian tactics on everyone else but they claim they are exempt from it?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070822/ap_on_...e_house_secrecy

#2 VoodooGuru

VoodooGuru

When I get a chance, I get up and dance and do the Curly shuffle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:35 AM

Bush is a traitor who comes from a long line of traitors all the way back to his grandfather and quite possibly his great grandfather.

Prescott Bush, DUH-bya's grandfather was involved in an attempted coup in the 1930's aimed at overthrowing FDR. He was also Hitler's banker and was found guilty of three counts of collaborating with the enemy during World War II. This is a fact. There is a boatload of evidence to back up it up, but you don't really want to get me going... or do you?

This entire administration should be tried for high crimes and treason against the United States Constitution and for war crimes for the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis and the deaths of nearly 4,000 American soldiers in an illegal war and the illegal occupation of a sovereign nation that had absolutely nothing to do with the events of September 11th, 2001.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg... I could go on and on.

Now I will need my own special emoticon for my rant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users