If you talk in circles, You'll love this!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:26 AM

Shortly after making a splash at the FCC and getting an official name, Wolfking's Warrior Xxtreme is finally available to anyone who thinks their fingers are up to the challenge of typing in circles and conquering this beast. Hailed as the "world's first 2-in-1 PC gamepad and keyboard," this unit is supposedly geared towards MMO players and features a "Blue Moon" backlight for playing after hours, a pair of USB 1.1 ports, built-in volume control and support for both Macs and PCs. Interestingly, the device will be sold exclusively through Dell (at least through the holiday season), and while the press release claims that you can pick one up now for $79.99, it appears that it hasn't been added to the firm's website just yet.

Attached Image: 11_13_07_warrior_xxtreme.jpg

#2 Scuba

Scuba

I see you!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:23 AM

Man that looks hard. It has a repeat of keys on both circles, and they stuck MHN in a row. I still mess up enough on the keyboard I have :) !

#3 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 05:01 AM

That is just too weird, I can't figure out how I'm supposed to type at all on that thing. Yeah, it's probably useful for MMO's, but man...what the helll... You're better off with a Zboard, at least you can type for real if you want to.

BTW, I have a Zboard and a WoW (not Burning Crusade) keyset that I'm not using anymore, if anyone (I'm thinking maybe chriso?) would like one at a bargain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users