6 replies to this topic

#1 Camaro

Camaro

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:06 AM

RIAA tries to sue Teen an he answers with a counter suit very interesting on the news

Edited by Camaro, 01 February 2007 - 06:46 AM.

#2 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,854 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:08 AM

i have had my fill of these "associations" and their intrusions into our lives. this and other incidents are making it hard for me to support the 'entertainment' industry in any way, shape or form. i am compelled to look beyond the "legal" boundaries for satisfaction in this regard...

#3 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:54 PM

I totally agree MO!! They are all becoming big babies about everything anymore!!

#4 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:48 PM

Until the RIAA and MPAA go away, i wont buy CD's or go to the movies. I do think that a lot of people are also doing this. If everyone did this, i think the Music artists and Screen actors guild would wake up and make the REAL BAD People go away, the RIAA and MPAA. They are the ones who are the cause for large slumps in Misic and Movie sales.

#5 VROSA

VROSA

Ghost Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • Interests:Hardware, Software, Alphas and Betas, OS Mods, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Games, Fun, Friends.

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:42 AM

View Postm.oreilly, on Feb 1 2007, 04:08 AM, said:

i have had my fill of these "associations" and their intrusions into our lives. this and other incidents are making it hard for me to support the 'entertainment' industry in any way, shape or form. i am compelled to look beyond the "legal" boundaries for satisfaction in this regard...

:)

View PostNvyseal, on Feb 1 2007, 05:48 PM, said:

Until the RIAA and MPAA go away, i wont buy CD's or go to the movies. I do think that a lot of people are also doing this. If everyone did this, i think the Music artists and Screen actors guild would wake up and make the REAL BAD People go away, the RIAA and MPAA. They are the ones who are the cause for large slumps in Misic and Movie sales.

:o

#6 BlueScreenOfDeath

BlueScreenOfDeath

~* Hardware & Beta Guru *~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:40 AM

Viva La Frostwire :)

#7 GSG-9

GSG-9

Kicking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:Computers,<br />Drums/Sleeping,<br />Work (I guess?).<br />(In that order)

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:43 AM

Dead link. :hi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users