#46 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:18 AM

View PostUSM, on Apr 26 2007, 07:58 PM, said:

I agree VG I set the standard at 40,000 at the other site and that is after I was talked down. I wanted 50,000 to be the mark. But I am not unreasonable that is how I keep my rookies in my fold. You know that, I have said under 20,000 is not up for discussion, I meant this. I am not saying 20,000 is the rule or the law but it is looking good to me! :sphere: If I am rookie no prob, cause I am lead rookie, and I will lead! :P Im thinking a lead rookie may need a seargent at arms??? HMMMM? :(
im all single core here :rofl:

#47 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Women, Hard Rock and Fishing of course!

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:19 AM

View PostBlueIce, on Apr 26 2007, 11:09 PM, said:

I hear ya there. I have this piece of crap running hard for those 100+ points every couple of days lol.
Blue there is no disrespect in this. You fight the same sickness as we all do, all that entails is HONOR. Selfless HONOR. Never lower yourself because of hardware, you do what you can do and you are equal to us all. Fold your a-- of rookie!!! Never look back!! :sphere: :P

#48 BlueIce

BlueIce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:27 AM

View PostUSM, on Apr 26 2007, 10:19 PM, said:

Blue there is no disrespect in this. You fight the same sickness as we all do, all that entails is HONOR. Selfless HONOR. Never lower yourself because of hardware, you do what you can do and you are equal to us all. Fold your a-- of rookie!!! Never look back!! :P :(
No disrespect taken. Thou shall never turn thy Folding @ Home client off. :sphere:

Edited by BlueIce, 27 April 2007 - 03:29 AM.

#49 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:31 AM

View PostNvyseal, on Apr 26 2007, 11:18 PM, said:

im all single core here :rofl:
Dammit Jim!!! :P

View PostBlueIce, on Apr 26 2007, 11:27 PM, said:

No disrespect taken. Thou shall never turn thy Folding @ Home client off. :sphere:
Rookie you have made our new rule!!!! I will consider this our new motto!!! I like it! :thaustin_powers_animated_dancin

THOU SHALL NEVER TURN THY FOLDING @ HOME CLIENT OFF!!!

INXS Devil Inside!! :(

Edited by USM, 27 April 2007 - 03:37 AM.

#50 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:26 AM

hmmm so you mean like a second in command?

I did tell you im a meglomaniac right? (incase you havent figured it out)

YOu caaaaaaaaan make me your number 2... but Ill prolly just be scheming how to take your number 1 :lol:

as for single cores... yeah they cant do the special big units but our lil wee points still add up n make a difference :)

Oh navy... Im not sure if my pm went through to you the other day... but i have an idea to help get more folders...

On the main 64bit news page where it says "join our folding team". I thought folding was laundry before I met viper... and I think if there is a line right about that that says "help find a cure for cancer, join our folding team" or "help fight cancer...." would be a more compelling title and would help the team grow faster. I know it would spark my interest and half explain just what the folding team is... its kinda creepy to think a bunch of dudes get together to talk laundry... LOL

I can see it now ...

US: "darn it hog i missed the rinse cycle.. now my clothes wont smell mountainy fresh"

Hog: "last time i was at the super market i bought this downey ball... great invention... though i prefer snuggle botanical bliss over downey's mountian fresh"
:chriso: :rofl: :rofl:

ok I better go hide now

:chriso: :rofl:

#51 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:32 AM

THOU SHALL NEVER TURN THY FOLDING @ HOME CLIENT OFF!!!
My new MSN Messenger "personal message" :P

The Canadiens should've made it to the playoffs ! Damn leafs eliminated us on hte last game of the season... We here all hate you Toronto people ! :rofl: :rofl: On not ALL torontoers, ok VG ? :chriso: Anyways, good for your Wings ! Oh and whatever the rookie mark is, I'll be a full-time soldier in no time anyways. FOOOOOOOOLD !!! :chriso:

View PostVipers_Girl666, on Apr 27 2007, 12:26 AM, said:

US: "darn it hog i missed the rinse cycle.. now my clothes wont smell mountainy fresh"

Hog: "last time i was at the super market i bought this downey ball... great invention... though i prefer snuggle botanical bliss over downey's mountian fresh"
:lol: :) :rofl:

ok I better go hide now

:rofl: :rofl:
ok I think I missed something here... :huh:

#52 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:34 AM

View Posthog, on Apr 27 2007, 12:28 AM, said:

The Canadiens should've made it to the playoffs ! Damn leafs eliminated us on hte last game of the season... We here all hate you Toronto people ! :) :rofl: On not ALL torontoers, ok VG ? :rofl: Anyways, good for your Wings ! Oh and whatever the rookie mark is, I'll be a full-time soldier in no time anyways. FOOOOOOOOLD !!! :chriso:
:rofl: its all good no offence taken... the mtl / TO rivalry has been going on longer than ive been alive :P)

Im jsut pissed off that ottawa is in the playoffs :(( now that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until the last two years that the leafs havent made it... we havent been able to elimiate mr fraggle rock (alfredo head sucky baby) from them... it was always our one thing to fall back on "yeah well we still eliminated those damn senators"....

Ah well... NJ will stick it to em.
oh and not a wings fan... but i do like hasek.. and datsyuk... zetterberg is good too...
(darn it guys i know its play offs but you cant get me talkin hockey... Im a canadian girl... we dont know when to stop!!!!)

View Posthog, on Apr 27 2007, 12:32 AM, said:

The Canadiens should've made it to the playoffs ! Damn leafs eliminated us on hte last game of the season... We here all hate you Toronto people ! :rofl: :lol: On not ALL torontoers, ok VG ? :rofl: Anyways, good for your Wings ! Oh and whatever the rookie mark is, I'll be a full-time soldier in no time anyways. FOOOOOOOOLD !!! :chriso:
ok I think I missed something here... :huh:

LOL sorry hog... for using you in my lil folding laundry skit...LOL i just though to two less likely people to discuss laundry would be you n us...lol so i had to use you :))

#53 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:39 AM

View PostVipers_Girl666, on Apr 27 2007, 12:26 AM, said:

hmmm so you mean like a second in command?

I did tell you im a meglomaniac right? (incase you havent figured it out)

YOu caaaaaaaaan make me your number 2... but Ill prolly just be scheming how to take your number 1 :lol:

as for single cores... yeah they cant do the special big units but our lil wee points still add up n make a difference :)

Oh navy... Im not sure if my pm went through to you the other day... but i have an idea to help get more folders...

On the main 64bit news page where it says "join our folding team". I thought folding was laundry before I met viper... and I think if there is a line right about that that says "help find a cure for cancer, join our folding team" or "help fight cancer...." would be a more compelling title and would help the team grow faster. I know it would spark my interest and half explain just what the folding team is... its kinda creepy to think a bunch of dudes get together to talk laundry... LOL
VG cancer took my father in 1996. He was not just my father. He was my best friend, my hunting buddy and mentor, my fishing mentor and buddy, my drinking buddy, he was my best friend! Cancer took him and now I aim to set to fold forever in my fathers name. I will not be stopped!!! No matter what.
I can see it now ...

:chriso: :rofl: :rofl:

ok I better go hide now

:chriso: :rofl:

VG, I fold for my father. Cancer took him in 1996 way before his time. He was my fishing buddy, my hunting buddy, my drinking buddy, my best friend, now he is gone, and now I fold.

#54 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:43 AM

View PostVipers_Girl666, on Apr 27 2007, 12:34 AM, said:

LOL sorry hog... for using you in my lil folding laundry skit...LOL i just though to two less likely people to discuss laundry would be you n us...lol so i had to use you :rofl:)
haha sorry it's a bit late so my brain was probably taking a nap :chriso: yeah a little like that....
yeah Canada and hockey...aaaah.... :chriso: actually USM it's the first time I hear/read about an american liking hockey ! but hey, that's a good thing, mind you ! hockey rocks ! :rofl:

edit : folding rocks too !!! :rofl:

Edited by hog, 27 April 2007 - 04:44 AM.

#55 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:46 AM

View Posthog, on Apr 27 2007, 12:43 AM, said:

haha sorry it's a bit late so my brain was probably taking a nap :chriso: yeah a little like that....
yeah Canada and hockey...aaaah.... :chriso: actually USM it's the first time I hear/read about an american liking hockey ! but hey, that's a good thing, mind you ! hockey rocks ! :rofl:

edit : folding rocks too !!! :rofl:
No way, Sharks handed us the puc today? Dammit rookie? :rofl:

#56 Vipers_Girl666

Vipers_Girl666

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:46 AM

View PostUSM, on Apr 27 2007, 12:39 AM, said:

VG, I fold for my father. Cancer took him in 1996 way before his time. He was my fishing buddy, my hunting buddy, my drinking buddy, my best friend, now he is gone, and now I fold.

Im sorry for your loss... I lost my mom.. not to cancer... but the side effects she suffered afterwards.. she was the first baby to ever recieve radiation treatment for cancer back in the 50's... she lived for 50 years... they learned a lot fighting her tumor with it... but she suffered through a lot of those years and made the best of them she could... so I understand totally...

On a lighter note... Not sure if you know who he is.. but theres a famous canadian fisher/outdoorsman guy here in canada called red fisher... (had his own fishing show back in the 80's before they were made into their own tv stations) Im his great niece.. and learned everything about the great outdoors .. sounds like your dad n i would have had fun in the boat :) Twice around the manitou and on gold the blind folds.. (can give away my secret fishing spots)

Ok no more laundry jokes with guys... goes right over your heads...lol I was tryin to illustrate soemthing else :chriso: not question whyyy we are folding :chriso: just tryin to illustrate that some people MIGHT think its laundry talk we do in here...lol and not fighting cancer

You know.. the basket folding thingy.... that you do after you do laundry :rofl: silly !

:rofl:

so yeah to better illustrate my point...

picture this above our team signature

HELP BEAT CANCER
Join our folding team
(team stats box here)

this is on the 64bit news page keep in mind :rofl: Im talkin for recruiting purposes :lol:

Edited by Vipers_Girl666, 27 April 2007 - 04:49 AM.

#57 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:53 AM

Ice broken I lead this rookie team. No one here will regret my lead. I luv my rookies and I look out for you. rookies will rule this team, trust me!!!

#58 hog

hog

official linguist

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:53 AM

View PostVipers_Girl666, on Apr 27 2007, 12:46 AM, said:

Ok no more laundry jokes with guys... goes right over your heads...lol I was tryin to illustrate soemthing else :chriso: not question whyyy we are folding :rofl: just tryin to illustrate that some people MIGHT think its laundry talk we do in here...lol and not fighting cancer

You know.. the basket folding thingy.... that you do after you do laundry :rofl: silly !
:rofl:
Alright, alright, we got it ! It was just NOT funny ! :lol: no offense there :) lol I totally understand your point I think it's a good idea to make precisions about it on the main page. I just didn't understand the thing when you put me and USM into it.

Yup, we need more people helping fighting cancer and all the other diseases, in memory of USM's father ! :chriso:

#59 USM

USM

GRIM DEVILDOG

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:02 AM

View Posthog, on Apr 27 2007, 12:53 AM, said:

Alright, alright, we got it ! It was just NOT funny ! :rofl: no offense there :rofl: lol I totally understand your point I think it's a good idea to make precisions about it on the main page. I just didn't understand the thing when you put me and USM into it.

Yup, we need more people helping fighting cancer and all the other diseases, in memory of USM's father ! :chriso:

View Posthog, on Apr 27 2007, 12:53 AM, said:

Alright, alright, we got it ! It was just NOT funny ! :rofl: no offense there :lol: lol I totally understand your point I think it's a good idea to make precisions about it on the main page. I just didn't understand the thing when you put me and USM into it.

Attached Files

#60 Camaro

Camaro

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:07 AM

I understand perfectly, my mom died of brain cancer in 2002 after 9 months in a vegetative state. This hit her an within one month she was gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users