• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 VROSA

VROSA

Ghost Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • Interests:Hardware, Software, Alphas and Betas, OS Mods, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Games, Fun, Friends.

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:17 PM

GRAW 2
Released on july, 13 - friday

:lust:

It's 2014, and the soldier of the future returns to encounter a new and more imminent threat along the recently completed wall on the U.S./Mexico border. The Ghosts are more powerful with an upgraded Integrated Warfighter System (IWS), but will have only 72 hours to assess the threat and stop the rebels from reaching U.S. soil. With a border that's 1,900 miles long and an enemy that doesn't play by the rules, this is a job for the U.S. military's most elite fighting unit. This is a job for the Ghosts.

Attached File  GRAW2_X360_Juarez_Sunset_Cover10e_full.jpg   132.08K   2 downloads Attached File  GRAW2_X360_El_Paso_Medic_Tankcover14_full.jpg   149.74K   6 downloads Attached File  graw_2___ss3.jpg   127.59K   1 downloads

GRAW 1 x GRAW 2 & XBOX360 x PC comparison:

Attached File  graw_graw2pc.jpg   104.63K   4 downloadsAttached File  graw2xbx_graw2pc.jpg   173.24K   6 downloads

Download the demo here:

[Download] - Demo single-player do Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 "Gamer´s Hell" (1,77 GB)

[Download] - Demo single-player do Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 "Internode Games" (1,77 GB)

Check the official site here:

http://ghostrecon.us.ubi.com/graw2/

~edit~

Downloading demo right now !

I've played GRAW a lot , it's a very cool game... now GRAW 2 came to rock ! :)

#2 Nvyseal

Nvyseal

Chairman of the Board

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:39 PM

Man those screenshots rock!

#3 chriso_86

chriso_86

Director of Technology Development

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:41 AM

Yup, I already bought, played, and beat this game twice (once on regular once on realistic) on the 360!! Freakin sweet game!! Go get it if you liked the first!!!

#4 m.oreilly

m.oreilly

rog'er wilco

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:51 AM

i wonder if ther are games in other countries where their gost recon is trying to keep US out? is this a franchise? if not, it would make an interesting one...

#5 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:48 AM

View Postchriso_86, on Jul 15 2007, 09:41 PM, said:

Yup, I already bought, played, and beat this game twice (once on regular once on realistic) on the 360!! Freakin sweet game!! Go get it if you liked the first!!!

I've been waiting on the PC version of this game for a long, long time. Love GRAW!

View Postm.oreilly, on Jul 15 2007, 09:51 PM, said:

i wonder if ther are games in other countries where their gost recon is trying to keep US out? is this a franchise? if not, it would make an interesting one...

Yep, Ghost Recon is a franchise. It's part of the "Tom Clancy" series of games like "Rainbow Six", "The Hunt For Red October", "Chicken Hawk Run", etc. The games are second to none. Really, really cool. The only bad parts are the story lines written by Tom Clancy himself. He's a douche. I'd bet Michael Chrichton and him go bowling. :graduated:

As for your question of "trying to keep US out", there is "Insurgency" @ www.insmod.net. It's a free HL2 Mod a la DOD:S. I've been playing it a lot lately and love it. Great game. For a free Mod, they've done great work on the Steam engine.

But, GR:AW 2 is the priority right now. I'm sure it's gonna be a big hit on the PC.

#6 VROSA

VROSA

Ghost Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • Interests:Hardware, Software, Alphas and Betas, OS Mods, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Games, Fun, Friends.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:10 AM

But, GR:AW 2 is the priority right now. I'm sure it's gonna be a big hit on the PC.

wow, this is a must have game... the demo has just one map, but it was enough to convince me !

:graduated:

#7 chriso_86

chriso_86

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:GOLFING, biking, movies, gaming (pc and xbox360), hanging with friends.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:16 PM

Yup, when I got it for my xbox I couldn't put the thing down until I beat it!! Beat the entire thing on regular in one day! LOL

#8 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:58 PM

I got GR:AW 2 installed last night. With the effect levels at medium (no AA, AF 4X, medium textures, etc.) I get 25-30 fps. :graduated: It's unplayable at those rates. This is on my Opty 165 @ 2.6 per core, 2g OCZ @ 217mhz, X-FI, and a BFG 7800GT. :)

#9 VROSA

VROSA

Ghost Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

You installed the demo or the full game ?

~

After playing the demo i got the full game but didnt install yet, will probably do it tonight.

#10 chriso_86

chriso_86

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:58 PM

7800gt is a pretty low end card now, that's why.

#11 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:36 AM

View Postvrosa x64, on Jul 19 2007, 04:10 PM, said:

You installed the demo or the full game ?

Full game.

View Postchriso_86, on Jul 19 2007, 04:58 PM, said:

7800gt is a pretty low end card now, that's why.

I guess. New, it's still a 300 dollar card. Google product results. Guess I'll have to trade up for an 8800.

#12 chriso_86

chriso_86

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:44 AM

Well that is because older technology gets more expensive later down the road!! Look at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814130071
that card would beat a 7800gt probably four times over for the same price as the 7800gt is ad. for right now.

#13 VROSA

VROSA

Ghost Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:11 PM

With all visual effects at high, except textures, it runs very well on my Rig1 (sig) at 1280x1024 . For some odd reason textures are set to medium quality and i cant change... I'm not sure but i think that to run at maximum quality the game needs more than 320MB.

Well that is because older technology gets more expensive later down the road!!

For the price of an Athlon FX-60 (s939) you can buy mobo, cpu and memory for an AM2 system.

~edit~

The game is really freaking good...

#14 banj0

banj0

American Idle

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:31 PM

Got an EVGA 8800gts (640mb) today (skipped the newegg and got one from MicroCenter) and the difference in this game is night and day compared to my old card. With everything set on high, Aniso at 16x, and 1680x1050 resolution, it runs consistently at 55-60fps. So far, this game is everything advertised. Very cool game!

#15 VROSA

VROSA

Ghost Member

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:22 PM

I'm glad you did that m8, have fun with your new toy ! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users